Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Question on hcg

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The vacuum is a good thing and it'll be fine. I personally like 0.9% sodium chloride(normal saline soln) whey over BA Bstate for every peptide or protein. Once dissolved thou shall never shake or freeze or you'll have mental issues.

Don't count on the HCG being good for very long with NaCI as a preservative, about 30 days and will not keep nearly as long as it will if reconstsituded with BAC-water.

IF your using the 2500iu kits your probably fine with NaCI then.

Last edited:
MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Thanks for the reply guys. I did notice a slight ache in the boys within a few hours of injecting so Ill assume that it is gtg. At first I was thinking it may be all in my head but apparently its normal. Ive been on for a while and technically Im on trt but I have been having difficulties getting my fiance pregnant so Im hoping to have some luck with hcg and clomid. I dont even really know how I should dose it for this purpose, so any advise would be great. I have done 500iu the past two days and was planning to just do another 500iu every 5 days from here on out. May be a stupid question, but would it be wise to drop the test or will it make no difference?

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
How long have you been on the test?? I wouldnt drop the test if I was you. Youre going to crash and hate life. Just run around 200mg a week. You can dose the hcg alot higher if you wanted to also. I've ran hcg 1000ius every 3 days. Makes my load look like cotton candy. I've read research studies where docs have dosed people at 50,000ius with no ill sides.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Ive been on test for about 3 years straight but I was put on trt about 5 years ago. At 23, I discovered I had low test, my levels were 186. This was before ever using anything. I never had the MRI done to know for sure but my endo told me that it was most likely due to a tumor in my pituitary pressing on a nerve causing my body not produce enough test. He prescribed me test and I've pretty much been on ever since. The only reason I'm using hcg is to try and have a kid. I am still taking test and if this doesn't work, I will be adding clomid and hmg to the mix. Ive only been using 1000iu every week since I started this thread and I still haven't noticed any difference in the boys. I do notice a slight increase in libido the day after injecting but it could just be in my head. I'm thinking I need to raise my dose.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
bump the hcg dose till you run out then switch to the hmg or if you can get your hands on hmg add it with the hcg. Idealy the combination of hcg AND hmg will have you back in the game for sure. That is to say if there isnt any other issue's with your vaso tubes or anything else like that..

Last edited:
MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Ive still got 15,000 iu of hcg. Any recommendations on how high to go with it? Im thinking 1000iu every 5 days..

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
1000ius to 6000 ius you will be fine for short term use. The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists found long term exposure to doses 5000ius and above will actually desensitise youre testes to LH. I'm not sure how long youve been running the hcg, just something to take into account. My point is hcg, just like other compounds we use, need to be cycled on and off to prevent desnsitization. Also pinning it before bedtime will mimic your bodies natural rythm of Lh production and may help.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I've only been on it for about 2 weeks now. I haven't been pinning before bed. I'll start doing that. Thanks for your help.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic