Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Question from a beginner

G

Godric

Jul 25, 2023
The thing with those prohormones, is they tend to do more harm than good. Even the tried and true compounds like, superdrol and MENT, are highly toxic, have major side effects and should still be ran with testosterone as a base.

We are only trying to get you away from the idea of prohormones. Sure, AAS may be illegal where you are, they are for most of us, but I would spend the time and effort trying to procure them before going the prohormone route. Hell rec drugs are also illegal and can be found just about anywhere. AAS is not too far behind.
Oh ok, i see ! Its kinda weird for me to hear that AAS are better than prohormones… it seems line those prohormones on the website i was looking at are just supplement and not AAS… Hearing about AAS for a beginner is a little bit scary lol so thats why i m a little bit confused ! So i should try to find testo (injection) and start just with this ? Right ?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Oh ok, i see ! Its kinda weird for me to hear that AAS are better than prohormones… it seems line those prohormones on the website i was looking at are just supplement and not AAS… Hearing about AAS for a beginner is a little bit scary lol so thats why i m a little bit confused ! So i should try to find testo (injection) and start just with this ? Right ?
Injectable testosterone, either test cypionate, test enanthate, test undecanoate or sustanon are good for a first cycle. Research, research, research before you pull the trigger.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Injectable testosterone, either test cypionate, test enanthate, test undecanoate or sustanon are good for a first cycle. Research, research, research before you pull the trigger.
Sust/omna only for my first cycle. 12 weeks and it was supposed to be a one cycle deal to help me out on a little weight. Little did I know how much I liked seeing the results. Just like Lay’s potato chips, you can’t have just one!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic