Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Quadricep injection

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Maybe I was wrong in assuming everyone here knows about ventrogluteal? This is the area I meant when I said, "glutes"..I assumed it was understood..my apologies. It is the preferred area we used medically in the hospital for giving IM shots,even to children because it has some of the least amounts of nerve endings and blood vessels then anywhere in the body. It is far safer then the quads and you cannot access the sciatic nerve there. See the image it is impossible, as sciatic is in the mid to lower region of the ass.

And brand does not matter if the new user is injecting certain susts, winny, prop, suspension and other compounds. We did not specify this new user was only going to use Test Cyp or a painless compound. Even the fact that it is fresh muscle tissue minus scar tissue or oil already in that area can make it very very painful. And when I say "cripple" I mean double over in pain, ie hard to walk. Again I assumed this forum was advanced enough that I did not have to explain in specific detail and people would consider the variables. My apologies i will clarify in all my posts from here on out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Raillife

Jun 10, 2013
I've got plenty of tips, I will be changing from 21g to 23g after draw. Thx tho wesleyinman. As soon as I get my AI's and hcg I'll be commencing forth the pinning. Planned on heating oil first as to ease the process.

GapeVanDamme

GapeVanDamme

Jan 24, 2014
I've got to second what Graniteman said. I am absolutely positive that there are many monsters on this board larger than I, and even I don't feel comfortable twisting around, trying to aspirate, and inject in the Glutes.

I started on quads, and have incorporated delts into my sites. Honestly, the delt that I usually get inoculations in had less PIP than the relatively virgin quads. For me, though, it's always a mental fight of not freaking out while the needle is in.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Maybe I was wrong in assuming everyone here knows about ventrogluteal? This is the area I meant when I said, "glutes"..I assumed it was understood..my apologies. It is the preferred area we used medically in the hospital for giving IM shots,even to children because it has some of the least amounts of nerve endings and blood vessels then anywhere in the body. It is far safer then the quads and you cannot access the sciatic nerve there. See the image it is impossible, as sciatic is in the mid to lower region of the ass.

And brand does not matter if the new user is injecting certain susts, winny, prop, suspension and other compounds. We did not specify this new user was only going to use Test Cyp or a painless compound. Even the fact that it is fresh muscle tissue minus scar tissue or oil already in that area can make it very very painful. And when I say "cripple" I mean double over in pain, ie hard to walk. Again I assumed this forum was advanced enough that I did not have to explain in specific detail and people would consider the variables. My apologies i will clarify in all my posts from here on out :)

Yea, I know all about vents Wes, you sound a lil condescending there in your reply. It's still a difficult twist and handling of the pin for some. Once You get over the fear \hesitation of pinning quads it's much more simple tan glutes, vents or not. Besides what's the difference if your ass is ''crippled''? I think we have all experienced a lump in the ass, trying to sit at work, home and driving. To me it's easier to work the quad out now once I got over the initial fear. Everyone has a opinion Wes,
Oh and if you look at your post you will see you give as an example ''We'' administering the shot, I think here we're talking about self administering? Sorry I thought you were a lil more advanced so next time I will try to clarify my posts better for you:D

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Yea, I know all about vents Wes, you sound a lil condescending there in your reply. It's still a difficult twist and handling of the pin for some. Once You get over the fear \hesitation of pinning quads it's much more simple tan glutes, vents or not. Besides what's the difference if your ass is ''crippled''? I think we have all experienced a lump in the ass, trying to sit at work, home and driving. To me it's easier to work the quad out now once I got over the initial fear. Everyone has a opinion Wes,
Oh and if you look at your post you will see you give as an example ''We'' administering the shot, I think here we're talking about self administering? Sorry I thought you were a lil more advanced so next time I will try to clarify my posts better for you:D

LOL! :) I wasn't being condescending, maybe it can be interpreted as such, I genuinely was apologizing!

But you are right, we all have valid opinions. If you look back, you were the one to first question, "my" opinion. I simply gave my view and then you tried to take away it's validity. I expect to be challenged, I am new member here.

Gives the OP more information to make an informed decision. He is new and options are always a good thing for a newbie :) When I said, "we" I meant medical professionals and simply said that to show that in the medical community that the ventro is preferred amongst all other areas of the body. I said this to validate to you that Ventro is a preferred IM area. In our cases, we self administer so we would self administer to the area of preference.

In regards to glutes, "ventro-gluteal" is the glute, just a specific region. Again I have not heard of anyone doing regular old style glute shots,other then ventro in a long time. It truly was my fault for lack of specifics. (not condescending)

In the meantime, OP, looks like you have some solid options to consider :) Let us know how your first shot goes!!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
LOL! :) I wasn't being condescending, maybe it can be interpreted as such, I genuinely was apologizing!

But you are right, we all have valid opinions. If you look back, you were the one to first question, "my" opinion. I simply gave my view and then you tried to take away it's validity. I expect to be challenged, I am new member here.

Gives the OP more information to make an informed decision. He is new and options are always a good thing for a newbie :) When I said, "we" I meant medical professionals and simply said that to show that in the medical community that the ventro is preferred amongst all other areas of the body. I said this to validate to you that Ventro is a preferred IM area. In our cases, we self administer so we would self administer to the area of preference.

In regards to glutes, "ventro-gluteal" is the glute, just a specific region. Again I have not heard of anyone doing regular old style glute shots,other then ventro in a long time. It truly was my fault for lack of specifics. (not condescending)

In the meantime, OP, looks like you have some solid options to consider :) Let us know how your first shot goes!!!

No harm no foul Wes. I wasn't trying to take away your validity, just adding to the convo and trying to calm his fears on pinning quads. I had the same issues before I finally got tired of glutes\delts etc. Now that I finally got comfortable with quads they're my main spot, can sit and get comfortable everything all laid out in front, easy access. I agree on the ''we, in the med field' and pinning glutes\vents, what I was pointing out is it's someone else adminisering the shot. Makes it a lil tougher by yourself. Jus my 2 cent not challenging your post, you have good informative stuff

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Maybe I'm oldschool, but I pin my glutes (not ventro) all the time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic