Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

quad injects

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
FINALLY, I think I may have found the sweet spot. I just completed a quad inject. I am happy to say I am not longer a pussy.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
yes...your still a pussy!

what part of quads? I think JackD made a thread a couple years ago about pinning quads...

I am of the same mindset of LK... quads are easiest... I use them and delts for cycles... glutes for TRT...

Use the middle outside of the quad... very little nerve tissue there... NEVER pin the top!

vastus is a good spot too... just dont go too deep... i put the needle through a nerve there once and it literally felt like my leg was on fire... almost passed out from the pain.. had to fight through that shit and finish the inject!

Man UP!!! If it was easy women and children could do it!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I just had to slow the entry down a bit. I think i was going to fast, still got a little twinge upon entry, just stayed with it nice and slow. It worked out fine. I had such a bad experience years ago, i was aprehensive to try again. glad i did.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ugh, you guys make me want to go back to them, I had a bad experience once and hit a gusher....couldn't walk right for about a week.....meh.

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
This is my favorite spot. Sit on the crapper and relax, you can take as long as you want to slowly inject, no cramping from trying the wrap around, several different spots, upper, lower, inside, outside. Man up!

That's what works for me too.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
Then I started using them exclusively and built up so much scar tissue that they are off limits while I loosen them up again.

Yeah, hearing that snapping sound of scar tissue when the needle goes in is a little disturbing.
Luckily I don't use a lot of anything now-a-day 1-2ml of whatever 1-2x a week

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Love my quads, with daily shots i gotta have variety lol, i can hit lower, middle, and upper quad. Just pick your spot and dart.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
1" on my quads are enjoyed. A couple inches is the difference between hurting and painless.

Why dart brother? I know its the "proper" way but I never dart anything. Slow and steady for me.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah, hearing that snapping sound of scar tissue when the needle goes in is a little disturbing.
Luckily I don't use a lot of anything now-a-day 1-2ml of whatever 1-2x a week

Yeah the first time it happened I didn't know what it was so I injected anyway... I had that oil in my leg for three weeks... After about a week and a half I knew something wasn't right and was PM'ing SHINE whining like a little bitch about it lol

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
1" on my quads are enjoyed. A couple inches is the difference between hurting and painless.

Why dart brother? I know its the "proper" way but I never dart anything. Slow and steady for me.

I use 1.5 myself, and for darting, i just always have lol, dart half way in then slow the rest, for me it pierces the skin cleaner then pushing through.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
I use 1.5 myself, and for darting, i just always have lol, dart half way in then slow the rest, for me it pierces the skin cleaner then pushing through.

I just rather hit a nerve going slow hehe I'm on the smaller side so I can get away with a 1"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic