Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Q about transitioning from Genotropin to Hyge's...

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
I have 1 Pzfizer geno cartridge (12mg) and was wondering if it's worth using prior to starting a Hyge's or would it be like starting over? I feel like it would be really wasteful not to use it but I know HGH is always more effective if run for 6-8 months at a time, right?

Appreciate it,
BaT

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
When you gonna start the hygies? If its a continuous run, use it till its gone then on to the hygies. Otherwise wait till you have all your items in hand and ready to roll without any interuption/ lag time. my .02

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
That was my question...as long as there is no down time, do I get the benefit of the first few weeks of the Geno.... Seems they both elevate HGH so...

Thanks,
BaT

When you gonna start the hygies? If its a continuous run, use it till its gone then on to the hygies. Otherwise wait till you have all your items in hand and ready to roll without any interuption/ lag time. my .02

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Use it up and go right into the hygies.

C

Cleopa13

Feb 21, 2013
I'm not skinny, I just small petite frame and I'm still trying to get toned all over and I would like to make my butt bigger. Would growth hormone help in anyway?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'm not skinny, I just small petite frame and I'm still trying to get toned all over and I would like to make my butt bigger. Would growth hormone help in anyway?
Welcome to TID Cleopa. Lil suggestion, may help to go to introductions and introduc yourself to TID . Then start your own thread , you'll get better results.
Welcome To The Den

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011

No... squats, lunges will make your butt bigger & more defined.

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
It also helps when hijacking a thread to post pictures of your butt so we can give professional advice. :eek:

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
i'm not skinny, i just small petite frame and i'm still trying to get toned all over and i would like to make my butt bigger. Would growth hormone help in anyway?

squats!~~~

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic