Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Putting together a cook book

Jared macneill

Jared macneill

Nov 9, 2019
So I have decided to do some more cooking and started looking for interesting recipes.
So far I got meatloaf,crustless taco pie,garlic spaghetti,Parmesan fettuccine Alfredo,honey-garlic salmon , chicken pot pie,spinach and pea soup with shredded chicken, beef barley soup and baked Oreo cheesecake .do any of you have any interesting recipes you’d like to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Buttered Pop Tarts, Pop Tarts made POB all that he is.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Sounds like you have some good eats going on. I started cooking at 8 to survive. 50 years of recipes I've tweaked and adjusted many times. Always changing things up.

Jared macneill

Jared macneill

Nov 9, 2019
Sounds like you have some good eats going on. I started cooking at 8 to survive. 50 years of recipes I've tweaked and adjusted many times. Always changing things up.

Trying anyhow. I’m fussy so I’m trying new things lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
3 macros.

Test, sex and old Buicks.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
I make batches of spaghetti and chili and freeze portions for evenings we don't want to cook. Cookies and cookie bars I've perfected. I make the best caramel corn I've ever. My wife is the bread baker, my favorite is her chocolate zucchini. She makes beef stew and pulled pork, both are off the chain. I am also the omelet and oatmeal protein pancake guy.

We use only stone ground flours, avocado oil or oil substituted with pureed veggies and fruits. A lot of trail and error to achieve texture when introducing healthier ingredients to baked goods.

We were on homemade pizza kick. Then again we rarely eat in restaurants, so homemade is the norm here.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
1953 Buick Roadmaster = the G.O.A.T.

Last edited:
Reactions: CFM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic