Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Putin on juice?

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
He's on corticosteroids (SP?) for his back issues - probably prednisone. Anyone with kids ever have to put them on prednisone? They become complete lunatics lol.

Prednisone will mess with some people's head more then any anabolic.

Either that or good ol Vlad is taking cheque drops with his morning coffee before his daily war plan meeting...

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
He's on corticosteroids (SP?) for his back issues - probably prednisone. Anyone with kids ever have to put them on prednisone? They become complete lunatics lol.

Prednisone will mess with some people's head more then any anabolic.

Either that or good ol Vlad is taking cheque drops with his morning coffee before his daily war plan meeting...
Even worse, my ginger wife on Prednisone for asthma.....
DUCK AND COVER!!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
He does look way younger than 70 though. I wouldn't doubt he is on trt and maybe hgh. Then again, a lot of the aging process is genetic, so who knows....although, i'm sure the high Vodka intakes do not help. Not sure how much of a drinker he is.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
He hardly looks like he’s running anything. And men’s health is a joke. Basically for people that know no better really. It’s full of repeat articles just with different labels. And then you have this bullshit. Some dumb ass that knows shit about fuck talking like they know everything about steroids. Probably the same people that think you inject steroids the same way you inject heroin.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
If he was using TRT and maybe throw some Tren in, and say his Wife, GF, or whoever is fighting with him and left for Ukraine, I could see this getting very bad, but explain his behavior.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic