Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Put off Mcdonalds for life.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
OK. So let me get this straight. There are some that act surprised when they tear apart their fast food burger and see how nasty it is?

Do you folks know that McDonalds processes their burger at the processing facility by soaking it in amonia?

C'mon mates! This is a body building bulletin board. We should know all abouut he evils of fast food.

l2play`

l2play`

Oct 27, 2012
Yet we still fall victim at 2am in the morning trying to meet our daily calorie intake :(

No I shouldn't be thankful for the extra piece of meat. Like I said, I've worked at McD's, and each patty is individually placed on the meat tray. Just that 'extra' meat really put me off the food. So the person assembling the burger would have gone out of his way to actually place that piece in the actual burger.

l2play`

l2play`

Oct 27, 2012
So next I can expect to buy a burger without the meat patty. Brush it off since its just Mcds. lol.

OfficialTeragonRe

OfficialTeragonRe

Jul 28, 2012
I want to hear about the things you said you seen doing while you worked there that was repulsive?

Stopped by on the way home from work. Ended up throwing the food out. Disgusting. I wouldn't even feed to my dog.

View attachment 3319

View attachment 3320

I've worked at Mcdonalds a long while back whilst full time studying. Things i've seen the people do is repulsing.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Do you folks know that McDonalds processes their burger at the processing facility by soaking it in amonia?

Surprising that their burgers don't smell like my training attire .

l2play`

l2play`

Oct 27, 2012
Late night about to close. Order comes in through drive thru for a pack of 6 nuggets. We cooked them fresh. Manager pulls them out of the boiler accidentally one falls onto the floor. He picks it up and places it back on the tray to serve to the customer.

Another time the Big Mac bun falls onto the floor. Crew member picks it up and continues to assemble the burger.

Don't get me wrong. Not all the people who work at Mcdonalds were like this. But what can you expect when you pay high school kids $9 an hour to assemble burgers.\

One thing that was encouraged to reduce waste was to reset timers and not throw the meat out. So when you cooked meat and have to throw it out after X amount of time. You would ignore it. Often serving meat 4-5 hours or even more old.

Last edited:
Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I haven't had mcd's in a while. I hit the drive thru about twice a week for coffee....that's it! Btw, the OP'S pic is pretty gross looking!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
you poor souls need to eat a burger from In-N-Out. you will never look at a burger the same way, they are the best.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Once a year or so I give in and get McD's..... and wonder for the next 11 months why I ever thought it was a good idea. Ugh. The lack of sanitation doesn't bother me as much as how much the processed garbage makes me feel.

Especially with good burger choices like smashburger, 5 guys, and a dozen locals, why bother? It's not even all that much cheaper.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
I have no respect for throwing out 24g protein.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic