Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Punk Takes on Gulf War Vet and Gets Humiliated

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
This is a serious punk..... Im amazed at how well this guy kept his cool.

Gulf War veteran Jason Smith, 35, had no idea why some punk came on his property and started becoming foul mouth with him. Jason, it turns out, is a master in karate and jiu-jitsu and was being filmed felling the foul-mouthed punk outside his home as a crowd gathered. His wife Rebecca cowered with their 22-month daughter was later quoted as saying, "I was proud."

Last edited:
Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
That guy was talking so much shit when all of the sudden his mouth went silent what a surprise to him LOL....

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Kept his cool. Nut shot would've fit in his throat.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Dude kept his cool for sure, dont know how but big props to him. I was getting angry just watching that punk act like a dick, shit like that gets me heated ecspecially when the Vet guy wasnt even being confrontational...smh.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Owned!!!! Love how the other guy is like let me close this gate for you.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I wish he would have given him some more of those Wax on Wax offs. Then kicked him in his dome when he fell. just knowing the vets family was close by pisses me off. Its always nice to see the loud mouth lose.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Wow that guy had some serious discipline.... Wish I was half the man he is because I would of sent him on his way long ago....

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Lol I could watch videos like this over in over. Nothing I love more then a asshole shit talker, I think I'm a tough guy get his ass beat. Then proceed to run like a pussy. Lol

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
I love it. Thats probably the first time that punk ever had someone fight back and he didnt last through one punch.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic