Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Puffy Nipples

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Ok. Listen up. If it's normal puberty gyno it should clear up on it's own. Mine however left a small deposit on my left nipple that has plagued my psyche since. But most people wouldn't notice. From the pictures your body fat is to high to actually tell if it's a clear case of gyno which tells me you can lose like 5% more bf before you make an assessment again.

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
Ok. Listen up. If it's normal puberty gyno it should clear up on it's own. Mine however left a small deposit on my left nipple that has plagued my psyche since. But most people wouldn't notice. From the pictures your body fat is to high to actually tell if it's a clear case of gyno which tells me you can lose like 5% more bf before you make an assessment again.
So what your saying it might be fat but also why do my nipple looks a bit weird like i have gyno or will that go when im 18 years old which is left 4 month for my birthday

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
At your age, without any AAS use, it is almost definitely pubescent gyno. It will go away, your doctor should have explained all of that to you. Keep an eye on it and if it gets worse the doctor will advise on a protocol. Relax and lift heavier while you have a young man's testosterone levels.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Work out, lose weight, stop worrying about it. You're not doing anything wrong.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
If you do not have the hard nodules under the nipples that indicate a true case of gyno, I would consider it a fat deposit that will go when your bf gets to a certain point.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic