Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Proud New Owner..

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Those shoes are classics but no way in hell Id drop over 80 bucks for them. Now if the old Grant Hill's were released then Id consider lol No, even then.. Thats too much for a pair of shoes. Congrats on getting them though. Just dont wear them in any bad parts of town and you should be ok lol

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I've never really understood why someone would spend that kind of money on sneakers

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Pretty cool, I pay good money for shoes so why not........you do know white men can't jump though.....MNi, remember British Knights?...they were similar price 15 years ago.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
what i wanna know is how many little black kids you had to trample to get those the day they came out???

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
So he's black and italian?? :D Just hatin cause I'm jealous... Better carry your gat bro! You're a target with them on!

Im not going to wear them out all the time. Probably not til the summer now. Its snowing where Im at, and the ground is wet. Dont want to mess em up.

Those shoes are classics but no way in hell Id drop over 80 bucks for them. Now if the old Grant Hill's were released then Id consider lol No, even then.. Thats too much for a pair of shoes. Congrats on getting them though. Just dont wear them in any bad parts of town and you should be ok lol

Well I didnt get anything for xmas, so I treated myself to something nice. My wife said she would have waited in line for me If I told her I wanted them, but I never thought about it till after the fact.

I've never really understood why someone would spend that kind of money on sneakers

Only thing I can tell ya, I just dont care what something costs. If I want something, Ill get it. Maybe more then some people want to spend, but hey If I like it, its mine. Shit the jeans I buy are $300+ pair. A few reasons I get them, they fit perfectly (which we all know good fitting jeans are hard to come by for us workout guys), and two they are made in the USA!

what i wanna know is how many little black kids you had to trample to get those the day they came out???

None! I just ran upto my buddies store a few days after all the madness, gave him the cash and walked out.. I might be the only italian with air jordans.. :)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
None! I just ran upto my buddies store a few days after all the madness, gave him the cash and walked out.. I might be the only italian with air jordans.. :)
i'm half Italian and i own a couple pairs of throwbacks, does that count?
(yes, i'm a sneaker whore)

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Pretty cool, I pay good money for shoes so why not........you do know white men can't jump though.....MNi, remember British Knights?...they were similar price 15 years ago.

I'm a big sneaker fan myself. British Knights... LMAO!! I haven't heard that name in years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic