Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Protien bars

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
To lazy to make my own but questproteinbar.com has some healthy choices. Each has about 200 calories, 20 carbs (4-5 non fiberous carbs) and 20 protein with absolutely no added sugar or sugar alcohols.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Little update ! we tried 8 scoops of protein powder made it way to dry wont do that again........ :mad:

I believe you, when you bake with protein powder, it can dry out the bars. Just made some super caloric ones last night. Will give recipie and feedback later on...

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
great thread how are questproteinbar.com they look awesome.....

Last edited:
S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
great thread how are questproteinbar.com they look awesome.....

I like them alot and do the monthly subscription thing which gives ya 10% off your order. Ya can actually cancel the subscription at any time online, so your not getting locked into anything. Ive have no problems with the bars stalling weight loss progress and getting to under 10% body fat. They now have two lines of products though, the newer line which is called "all natural" does have all natural sugar alcohols added which is kinda a sell out but the original order have all healthy nutrients and Ive yet to find any bars to match it.

bignick

bignick

Jul 29, 2012
ive made some with oats almonds honey and lettle bit of chocolate

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic