Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Protein bars??

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
I have tried a few and they all have been rotten! 2 chewy just rotten don't know how anyone can eat them!! Unless there are really goods one out there i don't know about....

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Supreme or Titan are good. like candy

burkdog24

burkdog24

Apr 10, 2013
My favorite are Quest Bars. They taste the best and I find them to be much healthier than most.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Those quest bars are very chewy, like caramel. But they do have one of the best nutritional profiles of any of the bars.

Dex had some good suggestions with titans and supreme. Oh yeah is another one. They have a trail mix one that taste just like a payday. I personally like the chef jay tri o plex bars.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
If you are going for taste, Flurry bars are the best protein bars I have ever eaten. I would even choose those over a cheat meal/snack. I saw them at the 2011 Arnold Expo in Columbus, Ohio for the first time and of course they were offering free cuts. I tried one of each flavor and I bought like 6 boxes lol.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Quest Protein Bars

But be carefull, they sort of sold out and now have two product lines. The original line has no sugar or sugar alcohols added at all. The "all natural" line is filled with all natural sugar alchohols...

The new chocolate chip cookie dough ones in the original line are great

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
quest and "oh yeah" cookies and cream bar.....I can't eat enough of those things!

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Worldwide Sports Nutrition blueberry cheesecake have a pretty good nutritional profile but be careful they are a little too tasty so when I had them it was as a treat .

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Colossol Bar by Met-Trx; and the peanut butter and strawberry Special K protein bars are delicious.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic