Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Protein Bar Recipes

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Post up your protein bar recipes... I have been using the following and it's pretty good. It's LOW CARB but I still use it even though I'm now off keto.

Ingredients
7 scoops Whey Protein (Chocolate)
1/2 cup butter, melted
4 oz. cream cheese
1 1/2 oz. peanuts, dry roasted

Directions
Melt butter & cream cheese in microwave and stir until smooth.

Add protein powder, and stir until mixed. This will be very thick and hard to stir.

Add finely chopped peanuts and mix. (You may have to knead it with your hands.)

Place in a greased bread pan, pressing it into the shape of the pan, then chill.

When chilled and firm, cut into 12 pieces and wrap them individually in plastic wrap or put pieces in a plastic bag and store in refrigerator. They come out chewy and look like fudge.

I also throw in a couple Tablespoons of natty pb.

Macros:

Cals 186
Pro 15g
Fat 13g
Carb 2g

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
This was meant for the general Nutrition section... anyway, c'mon FIST, post up some recipes...

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
nice II!!! I've been looking for some new ones. I always make the ones on jamie eason's site. I like 'em, but they're getting old. I also make ones that are PB based, but the texture is more like an uncooked brownie. haha

I'm gonna try these.
I think I'll do almonds instead of peanuts though...

E

Enoch

Nov 14, 2011
Hi IronInsanity,
Great protein bar recipe and thanks for sharing. I was looking for some home made protein bar recipe as buying protein bars from mart costs much.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Hi IronInsanity,
Great protein bar recipe and thanks for sharing. I was looking for some home made protein bar recipe as buying protein bars from mart costs much.

They taste pretty good too. Especially if you're looking for low carb, which is tough to find at the store.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic