Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Prohormones, pct and time off between cycles

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
As far as I know, epistane is not exactly a ph, its actually a readily active steroid which doesn't require any convertion. It s the methylated version of a drug used in china for breast cancer therapy

There is no scientific research concerning any drug or required pct for women, not just for ph. For obvious reasons...
However, a pct seems to me very reasonable in the case of females...

I ve read that nolva is used to improve fertility in women, beside all the other uses...dunno if that whould help in restoring hormonal balance again...

What dose would be adequate with nolva? SHould I assume that tappering is necessary to avoid rebound?

The only pro-hormone i used was DHEA. I was always scared of it turning to estrogen. That was the last thing i needed. Never stayed on it long. I never heard of women taking PCT. I would use nolva in my cycles to lower my estrogen mostly for competition 4 weeks out. 10mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for the last. I would then do a taper off of nolva but that was just me. Nolva gave me bad sides HORRIBLE ACNE worse then any AAS i ever took. ( var, winney, Test, Primo,) Also nipple/ breast pain. I don't have fake boobies so not sure if that would be a side with someone that has implants??? Jenner???? Anyway some people up top say for women to take PCT. If blood work is ok i don't see ANY need to take anything else. I would stay away from novla unless you are taking it along side an AAS. That is just my 2c
TG~

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
\
Lastly, women can experience a lot more "hormonal" issues post cycle. Resulting in depression, binge eating, and a higher risk of estrogen rebound. Hence why most incorporate, alongside a SERM like clomid, 5HTP, an estrogen suppressor at a mild dose (nolva) and a natty testosterone booster. Though the last one tends to be a topic of argument.

I think the "hormonal" issues you are talking about post cycle are do to people doing hours of cardio and eating no carbs. I don't think a low androgen steroid would cause the issues you are talking about.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
I think the "hormonal" issues you are talking about post cycle are do to people doing hours of cardio and eating no carbs. I don't think a low androgen steroid would cause the issues you are talking about.

No. Aside from throwing homeostasis off balance. Increased serum PRL, receptor downregulation, etc. Hence why SSRI's are a trending thing on specific forums right now.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Jenner how many days after the end of a cycle do you have blood tests?
Don't you experience any weird situations post-cycle? Like estro rebounds, fat gain, loss of any muscle/strength gains you had, heavy periods, water retention etc. ?

PM sent :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
The only pro-hormone i used was DHEA. I was always scared of it turning to estrogen. That was the last thing i needed. Never stayed on it long. I never heard of women taking PCT. I would use nolva in my cycles to lower my estrogen mostly for competition 4 weeks out. 10mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for the last. I would then do a taper off of nolva but that was just me. Nolva gave me bad sides HORRIBLE ACNE worse then any AAS i ever took. ( var, winney, Test, Primo,) Also nipple/ breast pain. I don't have fake boobies so not sure if that would be a side with someone that has implants??? Jenner???? Anyway some people up top say for women to take PCT. If blood work is ok i don't see ANY need to take anything else. I would stay away from novla unless you are taking it along side an AAS. That is just my 2c
TG~

lol, no nipple pain here ever ;)

As for the Nolva, I ran it with Provian and didn't even need to taper nor did I have any rebound from it. BUT, I used it like you did....just for a short period and for a specific reason. I will not use it again as it causes it's own issues!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic