Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Primobolan for ladies

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Ok lady's about to start my cycle. pinning 20mg two times a week to start. will most likely go up to 40mg two times a week if i have no problems with sides after 4 weeks. I have done all my research and know all the "possible" sides etc. using this as a cutter for my prep 10 weeks out. just wanted to know about your results taking it. Have some basic questions. What were the most common sides you got? How long before you started seeing results? Did it make you vascular like var does? Did it make your joints feel better or worse? any feedback would be great :) TG

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Wait .. you're doing 40 mg/ week of primobolan depot right now? Why bother? If you're going to run stuff more aggressive than anavar, run it. If you try to be ultra conservative w/ the dose, you're sort of wasting your time as you've already decided to pursue an injectable steroid. ANY steroid other any anavar is going to produce many of the typically mentioned androgenic sides. "Until I see sides" is not an option. EXPECT the sides. I'd recommend 100 mg /week - can split that into 2x /week.

Primo takes 5 weeks to hit "full saturation". You'll probably love it. I'd pay attention to blood pressure and get some 1% Nizoral shampoo ASAP. Injectable primo is notorious for aggressive hairloss. Nizoral shampoo helps deal w/ DHT-related hairloss. Use it every 2-3 days like your regular shampoo. You can also use it as a body wash for AAS-related acne.

Its a nice cutter, good strength gains, I don't believe it explicitly does things like supporting connective tissue (e.g. like EQ). It is definitely androgenic. Expect the hairloss so I'd get on the Nizoral right now and run it for like a month after the cycle because the stuff stays in your system for a while (ref: detection time for primo). Also expect some voice change - this can be in the form of a scratchy / cracky voice to a voice change. It will probably be more apparent to you than to other people, but it will probably happen. I mentioned BP earlier - watch things like BP-related headaches, nose bleeds, etc. (But probably not at cycles of 150 mg/week or less). And as usual, include acidophilus (w/ any AAS or SERM / AI) to help avoid yeast infections.

Most every AAS is going to promote vascularity as you get leaner.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I have run it at 100mg a week and loved it but never ran it alone, stacked it with mast and winny and now stacking it with var and test. I have had no bad sides (no hair loss or acne) from it and feel it took a bit longer than 5 weeks to kick in but again I run it with other stuff so can't be sure. Love primo! :)

With that said, I have had a constant voice change since doing my cycles, nothing horrible but noticeable. Thing is, I'm ok with it. :)

Strength gains are great.

Last edited:
paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
my lady just started primo p 100mg wk/ 20mg var ed/ hgh 1.5 iu ed.. hopefully it goes well

Last edited:
S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
I would love to see before/after body fat results. Just curious to see exactly how much was lost/gained from your cycles.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
curious as well and will be following your progress. I don't pretend to know about AAS use and women so this will be good knowledge to gain. And...well..post up picts of sides!!! (yes..you know I couldn't resist!)

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
My wife used Primo Depot at the 100 mg / week dose for her shows . On a cosmetic level it gave lovely thin glowing skin and a real polished look and she rated it highly .

Attachments

• 473.jpg
    473.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 545
gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Ok lady's about to start my cycle. pinning 20mg two times a week to start. will most likely go up to 40mg two times a week if i have no problems with sides after 4 weeks. I have done all my research and know all the "possible" sides etc. using this as a cutter for my prep 10 weeks out. just wanted to know about your results taking it. Have some basic questions. What were the most common sides you got? How long before you started seeing results? Did it make you vascular like var does? Did it make your joints feel better or worse? any feedback would be great :) TG

I'm wondering how your cycle went. What dose did you go up to and how long? Any issues?

E

Etough

Apr 15, 2013
Just started a cycle of Primo by itself...I've never taken it before. Plan to add winny in toward the end of the cycle...last few weeks as I get terrible acne from winny. I haven't started nizoral yet, but will within next 10 days...ordered it.
Anyone experience times of low blood sugar on it? I am pretty in time with my body and understand that this is low blood sugar I am experiencing. Also I have low blood pressure on a regular basis (90/50) and have days where i dizzy upon standing (very physical job and work off the floor all day) but am now having consistent dizzy spells any time I bend over to the point it takes me longer to recover from it and I see black for longer periods since being on. My blood work has been normal, my physical exams are normal except for the low BP. Just trying to find out if any other ladies out there have had same problem on primo.
I hadn't had the problem on prop, var, or winny. On higher dose of prop (30-35mg every 3 days) I experienced low blood sugar on heavy long leg workouts. But not on 20mg of prop stacked with var.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic