Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Primo vs winny vs test prop

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This is a little complicated so if it reads like a train of thought, I apologize. I'm on week 14 of a 20 week cycle of 600 test e 600 eq. The goal of this cycle was to cut and it has been pretty successful. I'm getting married in the Caribbean in July. If you have been following my threads, that's what all the keto dieting and accutane was all about. I'm off of keto now and doing a carb backloading scheme. I'm running 60 mg accutane a day and I'm all cleared up. How is this relevant to the topic? Because I'm at about 8 or 9 % bf and I know if I throw in a hardener I could look great in the beach photos. But, I do not by any means want an acne flare up. About a month ago I was digging through my leftovers and found a bottle of prop. I figured I was far enough out that if I started to break out, I could just drop the prop so I threw in 50mg of prop per day. That brought me to about 1 gram of test and 600 eq. I'm really happy with the fullness I'm getting out of this combination and I am still acne free. So, the prop is about to run out and I have about 5 weeks to do some tweaking before we leave. I have some oil based winny on hand but I'm afraid of possible dht related acne. What if I keep the dose low? I could also pick up some primo ace. I've been dying to try primo. Or, I could pick up some more prop. I've even considered proviron.

So I guess the question is which compound is going to give me the best bang for the final 5 weeks without an acne flare up and at what dosage?

Edit: Forgot to add that I'm using 12.5 aromasin ed. (yes ed, not eod.)

Last edited:
Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
[FONT=&quot]Giantslayer, congrats on marriage

You got an interesting situation here brother. It's been many years, but I went through accutane cycles. I’m very prone to acne, due to family genetics. It took 3 separate cycles of acutance to get it under control for me. Twice with a dermatologist, and once on my own. I have extensive experience with accutance, and the extremely chapped lips, dryness of skin, and joint cracking you get with it. Btw, watch the sun around this time of year, you’re skin will is super sensitive to sunburn with accutane. I did high dose accutane 80mg ED and low dose accutane 20mg ED. Personally, I found low dose to be the better method in terms of sides versus returns.

To your questions:
[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]No primo ace, I can't personally say I used this, but from the research I did when I wanted to try it, it gets bad reviews. (Extreme pip) I have used Primo Enan, and wasn't impressed by it. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]No winny, you're on accutane which already makes training rough on the joints, so I don't think adding winny will be a good idea. With me, it makes training heavy difficult. Particularly pain in my elbows and shoulders. Btw, I get bad acne on winny on my body. My back breaks out bad, which is horrible for the beach.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Yes, Test prop is a decent choice. You say you’re getting good results with it now, keep it up. If it ain’t broke, don't fix it. [/FONT]

Other ideas:
  • [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Proviron - if you go this route watch your dose. Sides with prov, like acne, are dose dependent. If you're prone to that side effect, you got to be careful not to go overboard. I love proviron, and yea I used accutance in the past, but I didn't get acne from it. Still, don't go with a super high dose. I'd stay at 50mg max. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Var - You might want to substitute your thoughts of using winny, with var. Less joint pain, and less chance of an acne breakout. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]NPP- Best option in my opinion. Check this out, do some research on it. It's very underrated in the community. Eat clean and keep cutting and you won't bloat. You'll just gain solid lean body mass. I think this is what you should go with if you only want to add one more compound. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Btw, stick with your ED Aromasin protocol, you’re running a pretty high dose of test. I know broscience says EOD with it, but IMO, aromasin isn’t as strong as people say. Letro blows it out of the water, as well as A-dex. [/FONT]

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Very solid response from rider. I've never had to take accutane. Any problem areas I keep super dry.. like clean my back with alcohol. High dose var would be my route. Winny low and test something moderate. Adex works fine for me on most things and have a hell of a sex drive

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I would try to get some Var asap.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic