jacobss
What's New?

Primo or NPP?

J

Jmklmama

TID Lady Member
Jan 10, 2016
Hi all,

I'm in my 30's, at around 18% bodyfat, 5'3, 133lbs. and train 5-6 times per week. I'm currently in the middle of my first Anavar cycle and love the results so far. Great strength gains, muscle hardness and leanness all in one.

I've been doing my research lately for when I do my second cycle a few months from now and wanted to get everyone's opinion on what would be a better choice for a beginner like me. Primo or NPP? I like what I'm reading about Primo, but hair loss is a big concern or mine, however I also read some women have experienced it with NPP as well. I plan on running a super low dose, no matter which one I choose since I don't know how my body will react to it.

Is it true that the sides are more aggressive with NPP or would you say it's equal to Primo? I can't decide which one to try first. If you have ran both and can please give me comparisons, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would vote stick with the anavar unless for some reason you NEED to add something.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I personally found with me, the sides from NPP were a tad more aggressive...primo in my opinion is a great compound and if you are looking at doing one or the other, I'd say primo...just make sure you are really getting primo. :)

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If this is your first anavar cycle, you have plenty of time to run Primo or NPP. I'd push the Var up into the 20-30mg/day range (slowly) before I worried about new compounds. I've seen my girls do REALLY well on nothing but anavar for 4th and 5th cycles.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If this is your first anavar cycle, you have plenty of time to run Primo or NPP. I'd push the Var up into the 20-30mg/day range (slowly) before I worried about new compounds. I've seen my girls do REALLY well on nothing but anavar for 4th and 5th cycles.

EXACTLY, as stated earlier this compound is most likely your safest bet and will yield amazing long term results.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
What are your goals? Why switch from var? How's diet?
How well do you tolerate sides?
Jenner is right re primo over NPP being less aggressive, it's all what you want and are willing to tolerate. I know some women who can't keep muscle put on with NPP either.

Good luck.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Relatively speaking, I agree w/ Jenner, but I also think, I guess not knowing your goals, you should stick w/ anavar & play w/ upping the dose. The thing w/ trying to compare anavar to any other compound, particularly injectables, is that the sides really don't compare. Injectables are much more aggressive. NPP converts to estrogen so will produce more water retention. And altho it has a relatively short half-life (compared to other converting steroids), but has an incredibly long detection time - over 12 months, while primo has a detection time of about 5 weeks. This is the period of time the compound takes to clear from your system to the point that it is no longer detectable. The hormone itself of NPP is what stays in the system much longer. Keeping in mind that steroid sides are cumulative - the more frequent cycles you run as well as the duration of time the compounds stay in your system produce more aggressive sides -- including facial hair, voice change, increase clitoral size, etc. If any of these are an issue for you, please stick w/ the var until you've spent some time building, not just w/ steroids, but w/ diet & training too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic