Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

primo and var

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
any women stack the both? want to run winny at 10mg with a a little kick. thinking about primo 25mgs every 3 days.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Tabs or inject primo? Also goals/purpose of the cycle?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
tabs but it might end up being inject do 2 source. want mass. and something easy on the joints

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The title says Primo and Var the thread says winny and then you mention joints ( winny can cause joint pain and issues) many of us have had the ladies in our lives compete and have helped them along the way clarification for us so we can help you better.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
tabs but it might end up being inject do 2 source. want mass. and something easy on the joints

primo won't add mass as its more of a re-comp drug but var will. start with 20mgs/day and work your way up...you just might like it!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
The title says Primo and Var the thread says winny and then you mention joints ( winny can cause joint pain and issues) many of us have had the ladies in our lives compete and have helped them along the way clarification for us so we can help you better.

Yep - winny + primo is typically a cutting cycle for competition. It will be particularly harsh on your hair and expect to experience some voice change. Winny will definitely be contributing to dried out joints and primo doesn't convert to estrogen so it will help support the dry look but it won't do anything to counter the winny with respect to the joints. I would have a good reason and schedule to be running these two because of that.

primo won't add mass as its more of a re-comp drug but var will. start with 20mgs/day and work your way up...you just might like it!

I would argue that primo won't add mass - its going to depend on your diet. I would also want some clarity on what you mean by "start with 20 mg/day and work your way up". How far work your way up? I just simply wouldnt' recommend more then 20-25 mg of var / day. The sides start to outweigh the benefits with var. Both for cost and sides, people typically will be looking for an injectable.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Less var 20 is plenty for most women, I would say less for longer durations is best like 10-15mg the high dose trip never works out for women, primo DOES add mass and generally is keep-able as well.
But Sassy is on the right track with this so I will back off of it.
Cheers

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
primo =results come from diet.if u cutting diet u get vascular in a bulk diet u get lasting gains.i only allow my wife to use primo a as the longer ester seems to add some sides.better make sure your supplier gtg cause if not god knows what u will get

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
sorry want to run var and primo

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

sorry typo its var not winny

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
As long as you're aware of the more aggressive sides w/ primo (e.g. expect hair to fall out, BP and voice change), its a nice stack. Var kicks in in about 2 weeks and covers while the primo will take around 5 weeks. Lean gains, maybe water from the var, depending on your body chemistry & your var, and based on diet you can gain or cut as much as you want. Also are you looking at inject or oral primo? Typically you can run primo at 2x/week or 1/e5d if injectible.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic