Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Primo and Prostrate

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Anyone know if primo is hard on the prostrate? I know it's DHT based, so I'm thinking probably... I know masteron is.

So, has anyone ran masteron an primo separately that can talk about any prostrate sides?

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Anyone know if primo is hard on the prostrate? I know it's DHT based, so I'm thinking probably... I know masteron is.

So, has anyone ran masteron an primo separately that can talk about any prostrate sides?

Yes,it is a DHT derived steroid and will exert DHT related sides that include prostate problems in both low and high doses.Most that have these issues with Primo can help correct it through either lowering their dose or stopping altogether but many have had great success in limiting these sides with adding Finastride.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Ummm I thought prostrate was how someone prayed lol anyway I've run Primo with test mast tren and proviron with no problems. Finasteride will give you temporary ED though so don't plan on any sex.

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Masteron and primo does hit my prostate very negatively.
I think this has a lot to do with age too. But some dont really notice much from DHT based ass on prostate so its a bit of genetics too I think.

Dont underestimate the enjoyment of taking a good piss. Most dont realize how nice it is to not wake up every few hours to piss before they try it out for them self.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I'm beginning to think maybe you just have prostrate issues, you already scared me away from ephedrine, now primo. What's next? Beer?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic