jacobss
What's New?

Preworkout insulin use.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
CH,

i agree 110%. I think slin itself is an awesome think. I mean IMO, and i am by no means an expert,i think the holy trinity of this hobby is:
Test
GH
SLIN

We create a great hormonal environment for muscle cells to grow, we (disputably) cause hyperplasia, and then we forcefeed nutrients into the system to keep everything completely fuled for the growth process.

I think we definitely are arriving at the same conclusions and opinions. Slin is awesome and pre-workout is great for a number of reasons. I have not seen too many people use slin pre-workout and get fat either. I cannot same for those who use it post-workout.

This off-season i am going to do something like humalog 3x day(prewortkout.....dc training) and do this 3x a week. Somethign basic and simple along with 4iu gh and a LOW base of test.

I could not agree more about the the Holy Trinity, and the synergy between T and hgh (peps or synthetic) create localized IGF-1 (and it creates it within the cell which is key) which creates an extremely anabolic environment that can not be duplicated (or dare I say the results can not be replicated) any other way with any other compounds.

That being said, in addition to the above protocol I pin peps @ 100mcg each followed by 2iu hgh 2 more times a day (so 3XED seperated by atleast 3hrs, on my 5 lifting days).

My AAS regimine is a 6 week burst cycle:
1800mg Test E EW
600mg NPP
50mg A bombs on lifting days
.5mg adex ED

Followed by a 2 week priming cycle of no AAS but just peps with 200mg DNP ED. I also de-load in the gym.

Than repeat
Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic