Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Precision Peptides Closing

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Dumb move....they are not a paying sponsor on this board so you dont do this....you did not win any friends posting this

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
A friend of mine had ordered from these guys and there was a hair inside the vial.i thought it was a shit stir but it was real.threw the whole lot in the rubbish.he wasn't impressed.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I figured we'd let him get ripped a new one. Apparently they forgot to teach him about board rules and respect.

No shit.. The guys really let me down.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I have been made aware that Precision Peptides, aka DNA Peptides will be shutting down. This means some people may be unsure of where to go for their research chems. If you happen to have a 200lb mouse you'd like to run some tests on, give Manpower a shot! I use them and love the quality so much they allow me to rep them a bit. If you use my code JERRY10 you could save ten percent of your purchase! always feel free to pm me with any questions :D

Fixed!

Ergopep? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Didn't we send the peptide posse running like little bitches already??

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Fixed!

Ergopep? You should be ashamed of yourself.
You don't understand. They would never try to steal MP's clients because they know what real shit is. He is trying to get all the PP customers that are already used to buying snake oil.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
You don't understand. They would never try to steal MP's clients because they know what real shit is. He is trying to get all the PP customers that are already used to buying snake oil.

Ahhh, I see. Good tactic. Going after people whom set their standards low or simply don't know any better.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
He is chasing low hanging fruit. He is a dumbass but, that is genetic so it may not be entirely his fault

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic