Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Pre-meet orals...

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Like most powerlifters I like to use some orals to ramp up before a meet....

Dbol gave some good strength but lots of bloat and I get a headache after a week on it ( 20-30mg a day)

Adrol gives me great aggression, a little strength, but I end up feeling like crap, bloated, and can't stay on for any length of time

What are some other options? Has anyone tried turinabol pre-meet?

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Halo or cheque drops for orals, test suspension or tren suspension for injects.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I can get Halo, nobody has cheque drops around here...... Halo is twice the price of turinabol though..... still worth it?

.. and I know that it can ALL be had via the internet, but I'm not comfortable with that. Local only for me, I'm happy paying extra for peace of mind......

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Tbol is my favorite oral, but I'm a bb'er not a power lifter. The anabolic profile of halo is far superior to anything other than cheque drops or trestelone (ment).

I think most will agree that halo is far beyond tbol or var for strength gains.

If you can get ahold of tren suspension It's one hell of a ride.

I buy ALL of my gear online. You just have to be careful and trust your source.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Halo is 1900/850 anabolic/androgenic whereas tbol is 6/53.

(Test being 100/100)

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
oh, snap..... looks like I need to be asking around for the Halo then.

Thanks.

I hear that cheque drops can cause a nasty crash if you don't time them right? Any experience with that, anyone?

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
halo/ and cheques are the only orals that give any instant Performance enhancing ability to me. The rest are all placebo IMO.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I tried halo when I played ball in college and I wasnt impressed... The high bloat drugs (dbol, drol) are out for me due to making weight and winny kills my joints... I used tbol before worlds last year and had one of my best performances ever, though Id say it was really more comparable to var... Var boosts my strength within a week, leans me out some, and is cheaper and easier to get than tbol...

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I tried halo when I played ball in college and I wasnt impressed... The high bloat drugs (dbol, drol) are out for me due to making weight and winny kills my joints... I used tbol before worlds last year and had one of my best performances ever, though Id say it was really more comparable to var... Var boosts my strength within a week, leans me out some, and is cheaper and easier to get than tbol...

Good to hear, thanks. The tbol I found was really cheap, but I can get var as well..... what doses did you run for each?

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
60mg on both, though Im currently on 80 (var) as I head into this next meet... I may have some cheque coming, any suggestions on dosage or use?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic