Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Powerlfiter Christopher Pappillion arrested in drug raid

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Steroids, synthetic marijuana and cocaine were recovered early Thursday morning when officers executed a search warrant in the 200 block of Wearden Drive.

The warrant was served by the Special Crimes Unit of the Victoria Police Department at the home of powerlifting champion Christopher Pappillion, 33; and Fidel Salazar Jr., 29, both of Victoria.

Pappillion was arrested on charges of manufacturing and delivery of a controlled substance, tampering with physical evidence, two counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of dangerous drugs.

A plant-like substance known as synthetic marijuana, steroids and less than 1 gram of cocaine were found in Pappillion's bedroom, according to a document filed at the Victoria County Sheriff's Office.

Inside another bedroom, officers found Salazar's wallet in a dresser along with hydrocodone, more than 4 grams of cocaine and 410 quarter-inch squares of the hallucinogenic LSD, according to the report.

Salazar was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance and three counts of manufacturing and delivery of a controlled substance.

During the search, officers also found methandrostenolone and stanozolol tablets, both steroids; bacteriostatic water, a prescription drug; and another 800 grams of synthetic marijuana.

Pappillion admitted to officers that the steroids were his, according to the report.

Both men have previous arrest records.

Pappillion was arrested in early January on a warrant charging him with criminal mischief more than or equal to $500 but less that $1,500 and has an extensive criminal record, including aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury and burglary of habitation.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Yikes, with the priors and all sounds like bad news and bound to get caught up eventually, especially with all the other he's involved in. Still, sucks for him.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
wow. I've been following his progress for the Arnold on FB.

I wonder if he will make bail and be able to compete.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
wow. I've been following his progress for the Arnold on FB.

I wonder if he will make bail and be able to compete.

Guessing that's a brutal stop to a competition cycle.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
hope he bonds out quick or his body will be freaking out....rec drugs and roids? no bueno

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yea seriously. Is that gonna mess him up since there is no pct?

Is it weird that I've always thought about how shitty that would be to get arrested mid cycle and be locked up at least long enough to shut down, compounds to clear and begin natural recovery with no pct and probably not being able to hit your training. Man I would be one sad sack of shit

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Is it weird that I've always thought about how shitty that would be to get arrested mid cycle and be locked up at least long enough to shut down, compounds to clear and begin natural recovery with no pct and probably not being able to hit your training. Man I would be one sad sack of shit

Yea seriously man that would be miserable.

If I miss my trt shot for 2 consecutive weeks, I crash and feel lethargic and have no strength or energy.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
The guy is a hater. He's done nothing but talk shit to good people. Some seriously nasty things.

With that said, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Recs will wreck ya. Sorry for his luck, all the same.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic