Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Potentially Fatal ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting Strangers May Be Spreading

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Look the wording up- it has NOTHING to do with domestic sales, it is about regulating sales to conflict areas- Iran, North Korea and Syria are the only countries to vote against it.

Why would the NRA mislead us? Cuz their major sponsors might suffer sales losses! Go figure, LOL

Lol marx!! What does that have to do with anything? It's a big step to gun control, something only dem libs push. You gotta be a hardcore Dem Lib if you can't see anything in this?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Look the wording up- it has NOTHING to do with domestic sales, it is about regulating sales to conflict areas- Iran, North Korea and Syria are the only countries to vote against it.

Why would the NRA mislead us? Cuz their major sponsors might suffer sales losses! Go figure, LOL
http://www.un.org/disarmament/convarms/SALW/
Uh..Nope! . Show me in here where USA is exempted. Read on my Brotha. It applies to all Countries. Luckily we have some that still Regard Our Constitution. You have to ask yourself..which countries are most destitute and poverty stricken. Armed Citizenry or unarmed peasants? Where would The USA be if gun control had existed during the Revolution?
''An Armed Man is a Citizen, a Unarmed Man is a peasant''

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Lol, people that say this kill me. You've obviously never lived in a bad neighborhood. If you really believe this why don't you move to a black neighborhood or move to the ghetto? Remember you just said it doesn't matter if they're black or white, low class or high class. You won't because you have decided (judged) that those are bad places to live. It's too easy to say all that, quite another to live it.
Racism is a total different thing than 'judging' as you defined it. It's why just hearing the word racist or racism has lost it's meaning\impact.

I personally think Blacks, Mexicans and Asians as a whole are waaay more racist thean Whites as a whole.

Just because someone isn't a racist doesn't mean they want to live in an all black neighborhood. I don't really see your point here. I can't even stand to have just one black neighbor (I've lived next door to black people twice and had problems both times). I make black jokes, complain about how blacks milk the system, and say all the usual shit white people do. I'm not racist though, I don't like racist people either. A "racist" is somebody that automatically doesn't like somebody no matter what, when I see a black dude I don't dislike him cause he's black. I might dislike him after I get to know him, but that's cause he's a piece of shit.

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
I just starting hearing about this today and it makes me sick! Nothing this ignorant happens in my area but it's very southern here and much more difficult for people like those pieces of sh** to get away with it. Shit like this deserves a hate crime and attempted murder charge just for being that cowardly stupid! I personally believe teash like that's see better off with a bullet in the head and not the back of the head like they may want. After two rounds in the knees I'm putting one between their eyes do they know full well what's about to happen. And the way I see it the guy doing the watching and laughing gets the same treatment that the chicken sh** that did the sucker punch gets! Fu**ing pisses me off!

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
This is like that stupid "happy slap" game in UK years ago....fkn cowardly lot.....

Lmfao now that's the kinda story I enjoy hearing about!

Last edited by a moderator:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
This is like that stupid "happy slap" game in UK years ago....fkn cowardly lot.....

Thought that was in Russia? 1st time I saw it I thought it was staged but after watching it afew times I don't think anyone would volunteer for a beating like that !! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Just because someone isn't a racist doesn't mean they want to live in an all black neighborhood. I don't really see your point here. I can't even stand to have just one black neighbor (I've lived next door to black people twice and had problems both times). I make black jokes, complain about how blacks milk the system, and say all the usual shit white people do. I'm not racist though, I don't like racist people either. A "racist" is somebody that automatically doesn't like somebody no matter what, when I see a black dude I don't dislike him cause he's black. I might dislike him after I get to know him, but that's cause he's a piece of shit.

Well actually DLTH, that's exactly what I'm saying and how I am, I lived in some pretty rough hoods and know from REAL LIFE experience. We agree, I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I'm responding to the post by WW that he doesn't 'judge' anyone by class, color etc. If that's true I would like to see him move to a few areas around here and see how he fares!! lol This actually happened and I'll see if I can find the story. A white lib moved into a black neighborhood to prove some liberal point, short story , he got beat robbed and ended up in the hospital .
It's easy for 'milktoast' whites that have had ''white guilt'' beat into them through the so called educational system today to say things like this, quite another to actually live it. Blacks , Mexicans and whites tend to stick to each other for a reason, it's called human nature

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Well actually DLTH, that's exactly what I'm saying and how I am, I lived in some pretty rough hoods and know from REAL LIFE experience. We agree, I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I'm responding to the post by WW that he doesn't 'judge' anyone by class, color etc. If that's true I would like to see him move to a few areas around here and see how he fares!! lol This actually happened and I'll see if I can find the story. A white lib moved into a black neighborhood to prove some liberal point, short story , he got beat robbed and ended up in the hospital .
It's easy for 'milktoast' whites that have had ''white guilt'' beat into them through the so called educational system today to say things like this, quite another to actually live it. Blacks , Mexicans and whites tend to stick to each other for a reason, it's called human nature

I see what you are saying, I think this needs to be applied to Michael Moore. I'm no stranger to blacks, I worked for the sheriff's dept. and had a 60% black high school and middle school, and lived in an all black neighborhood a few years ago when I was living with my cousin. Are they pleasant to be around when they outnumber whites? Hell no and I would never want to live around them either. I still try not to "judge" people based on their skin color. If they look like a complete ghetto ass thug than I'd probably start making assumptions though. The people you are speaking of are the ones that have never went to school or lived around any blacks, basically really rich white people or people that live in Montana or something. Give them a month around them and they will have a change of heart pretty quick.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I see what you are saying, I think this needs to be applied to Michael Moore. I'm no stranger to blacks, I worked for the sheriff's dept. and had a 60% black high school and middle school, and lived in an all black neighborhood a few years ago when I was living with my cousin. Are they pleasant to be around when they outnumber whites? Hell no and I would never want to live around them either. I still try not to "judge" people based on their skin color. If they look like a complete ghetto ass thug than I'd probably start making assumptions though. The people you are speaking of are the ones that have never went to school or lived around any blacks, basically really rich white people or people that live in Montana or something. Give them a month around them and they will have a change of heart pretty quick.

Exactly, we are on the same page. Except I would give them a day maybe 2 lol. And ole fatty Michael Moore, I would pay money to see that. I have some excellent friends who happen to be Black, Filipino, etc. They all have one thing in common, they all moved out of their neighborhoods for a better life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic