M

magician

Apr 10, 2012
2003 IMG_2825.jpgHonda Sabre 1100 Highly modified

B

billet5

Feb 14, 2012
Billet nice looking scooter

I'm friggin droolin in this thread... This one is killer though. Nice bike Billet!

Thanks! I'm having it on the dyno tomorrow....thinking it will push about 113-116hp. I love to ride super aggressively. Pipe is ground down on the front by the motor from leaning too much, pegs are completely ground down. Working on doing wheelies now. Feel like a pussy though, I cant seem to pull it off.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I'll have my custom 2003 gsxr1000 streetfighter in about 3 weeks.

Fucking 2 weeks before my acl reconstruction surgery...so, it may sit a while

It's a plasticless version if my 01 ebsco corona sponsored MOTO bike....6 speed, 16k rpm demon...gonna stretch it and make it my bitch...pics to come when It's back

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Good lookin' bike..... I traded to a full on Electra glide so that my wife and I can take some extended trips...... can't wait to pay that off and get back on something like a Triumph Tiger or soft tail for around town

B

billet5

Feb 14, 2012
Good lookin' bike..... I traded to a full on Electra glide so that my wife and I can take some extended trips...... can't wait to pay that off and get back on something like a Triumph Tiger or soft tail for around town

Electra glides are cool. I have a streetglide also. Has a 113" motor and I was riding the hell out of it, not really made to ride like that, lol. Dynas are the best harleys IMO. Ive had softails, a roadking, the streetglide and the dyna is by far my favorite. I also had a vintage 59 triumph bobber, 68 bsa, and a 72 bmw toaster tank. I got really over the older shit.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
I have an 04 Dyna super glide. Built the motor to 124ci two years ago. I keep trying to load pics but the files are all to big..

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Electra glides are cool. I have a streetglide also. Has a 113" motor and I was riding the hell out of it, not really made to ride like that, lol. Dynas are the best harleys IMO. Ive had softails, a roadking, the streetglide and the dyna is by far my favorite. I also had a vintage 59 triumph bobber, 68 bsa, and a 72 bmw toaster tank. I got really over the older shit.

Wow, mine's just a 103" and it feels plenty fast. Last bike was a Triumph Rocket III and it was FAST! It's lift the front wheel in 2nd on just throttle.... loved that bike, but when it started causing shit in the middle of Wyoming I knew it was time to get American Iron. There's no stopping it, shit happens. It's nice to know that when shit happens to me there's a dealer in every town...... Dyna with a big S+S might be a lot of fun... Hmmmm

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Lots of nice harleys.I'm on a Husqvarna 510 supermoto. It ain't fast till I get to the twisties. My scooter is paid off in July and then Im
Looking for a dyna or some type of harley in the 10k range for two up trips.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Lots of nice harleys.I'm on a Husqvarna 510 supermoto. It ain't fast till I get to the twisties. My scooter is paid off in July and then Im
Looking for a dyna or some type of harley in the 10k range for two up trips.

LAst time I rode down to Deals Gap there was a local on a KTM supermoto who was killing it! The dude flew by us and the sportbikes in front of us like we were sitting still..... I'd love to get something like that if I had the extra cash... looks like a lot of fun.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic