Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Possible Steroids Uncovered After Burglary Call in Rutherford County

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Rumors of steroid use increasing in Murfreesboro may not be that far from the truth.

Police stumbled upon what could turn out to be a steroid operation in Murfreesboro on Tuesday when they evidently responded to a possible burglary call. WGNS is not releasing pertinent information at this time because an arrest has not been made. However, we can report that when police went into the home of where one of the suspected burglars lives on Weston Boulevard, officers say they uncovered at least one vile that was labeled, “Synergy Labs Test Cypionate Anabolic Steroids.”

The room where the drugs were located was documented and photographed by authorities. The case appears to be under investigation, but an arrest has not been made.

This probably wasn't worth the effort to post however it does actually give a lab name which is rare hence Im posting it. If my memory servers me right Synergy Labs was jdog.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
"Rumors of steroid use increasing in Murfreesboro may not be that far from the truth."

I just found that sentence to be somewhat comical. As if we are all worrying about the rumors of steroid use going up inMurfreesboro!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Man, that spot has been hot for a while now.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
They're one step closer to Heisenberg, he's been rumored to be hiding out in Murfreesboro.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
What's the deal with that place? Always trouble there.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I am glad they got that one vial of test of the street.
Imagine the mayhem that could have come from that one vial.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic