Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Possible hernia

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I have noticed I have a slight bulge next to my belly button and whatever it is its sore as hell. I do inject growth but not that high I'm just not sure if this could be a hernia or just a strain. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this or a hernia and what to look for or what I can do. Thanks

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Sounds like an umbilical hernia. I have one myself. Are you able to push it back in? It will cause a little discomfort but if you push in carefully you should be able to pop it back in. It will come back out though.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yea, I had a linguinal herinia.. You can push it back in but they usually won't heal if you're active. I would get to a doc soon. The longer you wait the worse they get. Burns like fire!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My wife has the same thing.you can pop it in but when you training it pops back out.hers doesn't hurt that much tho.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Thanks guys I think it's a good idea for me to see my doc.

B

Bbanner

Nov 5, 2012
I had a triple hernia (left, right, umbilical). It is yourt guts that are poking out. You have ripped the muscle wall. The main concern is that your intestine could pop out and get twisted screwing up digestion etc. This probably wont happen but you should go to a doctor and get it checked out. Hernias can be very serious.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic