Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Police investigating links between the Bandidos bikie gang and illegal steroid trafficking have seized a swathe of restricted drugs while searching a property on the Gold Coast.

Detectives searched the Tugun residence on Thursday and allegedly found 34 vials of steroids, 100 steroid tablets and other restricted substances.

They say the total value of the drugs is about $15,000.

A 31-year-old man was arrested and charged with two counts of unlawful possession of dangerous drugs.

He also faces one count each of unlawful possession of restricted drugs and failure to dispose of a syringe.

Footage released by police shows investigators allegedly unearthing drug vials while sifting through a bedside table at the property.

The arrest is the second this week relating to the illegal steroid trade.

On Tuesday, detectives from the same taskforce charged a 34-year-old woman with trafficking and producing the illicit drugs after unearthing a steroid lab at a property at Wavell Heights, Brisbane.

The substances seized were estimated to be worth up to $60,000.The taskforce's investigations are ongoing.

Code:
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/local/brisbane/2015/01/29/police-seize-steroids-in-bandidos-sting.html

Straad

Straad

Oct 29, 2014
allegedly found 34 vials of steroids, 100 steroid tablets
sounds like just a personal stash to me.
I probably have that much laying around and I have never sold.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic