Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Police raid wrong house, kill family dog and make children sit with its bloody corpse

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
This isn't a rare occurrence. I remember reading a while back this happening to another family. They were white, so obviously innocent, shot the dog, and held the family at gun point. The cops found zero drugs, and 1 pipe that smelled of dank.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
It's not just LE but the system itself.

Back in the 80's my father and his club (Hells Angels) would kick the shit out of cops, the more cars that rolled up the more cops asses got kicked.

Well when I was 19 and they thought I maybe headed on that path they got me alone one night literally just about beat me to death, shot and chewed up by their dog.

I spent the night in the hospital and 3 weeks in the infirmary and months to recover, and charge with felony assault on 2 cops which was bullshit because I was tasered with no legs in the middle of the street getting my ass handed to me.

When I tried to show the bullet hole to the judge he told my PD told me to shut up and sit down and the judge looked right at me and said it looks like a dog bite to him.

I got State time for them assaulting me!

I remember my mom looking at the one and only Sheriff that showed to court and told him he messed with the wrong peoples kid what goes around comes around, he dropped his head and walked out of the court and I never saw him around when I was back home.

Lesson I learned is if you don't have or come from money the system can and will do whatever they please with you if given the opportunity.

One night I'll never forget!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
There is problem with kicking in the wrong door but there also is a problem with asking for 30 million.

Yeah $30 million is on the low side. Should have asked for $300 million.

Slic.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
The parts I cant get over are

They continued searching the house AFTER realizing it was the wrong house.
Cuffing the children and not removing them from the house.
Killing the pet was not minimal force

I hope they get every penny they sue for.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Man, i don't even know what to say? Those fuckers must have really got picked on in high school!! Now they have a badge and everyone is gonna bow down to them! wtf

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Little study for some interested, take a look at FEMA and what's lining up.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
this is why I have an AA-12 under my bed, I'll hit the floor alright and they'll hit the ceiling. I got that berserker blood in me and as long as I get more than 1 then I get the high score. Who wants to get old and useless anyway.

I just had to let him know what I thought of the unamerican piece of shit, gotta love Androids Caller ID Faker and Countermail with VPN lol
[email protected]

651-280-6725

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I feel bad for the family, as this shit happens more than people think. 30 mil is on the low end, I would have taken everything they had. And you can bet that the cops won't ever even give them a parking ticket after this.

On a side note: Cops are corrupt criminals that get away with anything because they carry a badge. Now don't get me wrong, there are a very select few that actually want to do there job, but most of this crap is all a smoke screen. LE is never to be trusted....

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012

Now this what I call patriotic! Now do you think the same thing would happen in America? Would your fellow American fight for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic