Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Police: Mass. man had 8,000 steroids when arrested in Brentwood

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I'm guessing he was a local seller who couldn't keep his mouth shut. Prob sold to his gym people and someone snitched. He obviously wasn't manufacturing, and it doesn't look like he was packaging up as a remailer.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Stupid young kid. Police are gonna put the heat to him and he will sing like a bird...bet.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
What do you bros make of this?

Ferrara had disclosed to investigators that he was in possession of human growth hormone/anabolic steroids just before he was pulled over along Route 125, according to the sheriff's department.

Caught him housecleaning then could bust his home or?

Plaistow is in NH-"Cross Border Initiative" and all, I guess the selling to locals angle sounds feasible.

Dumb kid just should have kept his mouth shut. "Disclosed" WTF?

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Prob was selling to an undercover. Called and asked if he could get him some HGH. Said yes, easy bust

bigkarch

bigkarch

May 27, 2012
didnt read it all....not sure how the original tip went out, but for DEA to be involved, it was not just local.....they new he was selling...but the article did not state that postal inspectors were involved.....most of the time, not always, if using USPS for illegal means, The postal inspectors will get involved, thats their jurisdiction, that tells me, selling via mail was not the priority...My guess is a tip came out locally then grew...nothing was said of distribution (just Intent, that was probably due to the amount found....nothing said about labs, internet sells, nothing..part of me says, LE hasnt gotten the big picture yet...if he shuts up, they may not...but my guess is he will sing.

Last edited:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
who ever the maker of this lab they put alot of detail to it...boxes for the vials and bottles for the caps....They def put pride into the work of it....dw

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
It's Calif. Zip has a 9 in it. Louis starts with 7

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic