Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

POKE ME WITH A FORK....I'm done!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
How do you say it or spell it? Annulment? I'd look into that and see if it's within the time frame...
Doesn't even matter who right wrong etc if you feel that shitty about urself then I'd kick her to the curb...
Be strong, life throws us curve balls once in awhile... Move on...

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
take a step back and look at from a non emotional point of view. follow your gut instincts. if you feel like you need to move on from her, do so.
it may really suck, but family/mates will help you bro. ask for help.

and as for your own health and sanity, it's a test bro, we all go through them. be safe.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Regardless of the specifics, these are really odd circumstances to be in. You don't get along with your sister, but she does, you also apparently rubbed the lesbian friend the wrong way, and weren't allowed to stay there anymore.

Even if this is YOU, you still deserve having her tell you that or something that helps you figure things out.

I agree, she isn't being considerate to you at all. My wife doesn't think of things from time to time (Goes to a lunch meeting at a nice place and I have to sit at home, and she doesn't bring me home anything, which happens often), but all the good things she does for me makes up for it.

Regardless, what's crazy is that she moved out there with you, which tells you that she was ready for the commitment, but then acts like she would rather spend the holidays with someone else.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
I'm not one to drag a person through the mud but what can I say? I spoke to my mother-in-law (who is a pastor) and she made me feel so great. Believe it or not, she's on my side. She told me that my wife/her daughter have called her and bad mouth me often until my mother-in-law told her to SHUT UP and not talk down about her husband. "IF HE'S SO DAMN BAD, THEN WHY DID YOU MARRY HIM?" My mother-in-law advised me that she never want me to call her about her daughter again and only want to hear how I am doing instead. She even told me that after all is said and done, she want to keep in touch with me. She knows that it isn't my fault. As she put it, F*****A HAVE 5 KIDS WITH ALL OF THOSE GUYS AND NONE OF THEM WERE HONEST ENOUGH TO MARRY HER. THAT SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOU."

Then after work, being the smart ass that I am, I called my wife while I was at the bank and hung up after 2 rings. When she called back, she asked if I called and I replied, "YEAH, I WAS GOING TO ASK IF YOU GUYS NEEDED ANYTHING FOR DINNER BUT THEN I REMEMBERED THAT YOU PROBABLY PACKED ENOUGH THANKSGIVING DINNER FOR 2 DAYS SO I'LL JUST GET SOMETHING FOR ME." Then hung up. I know, petty but oh well.
Then I spent the rest of the evening with a friend/former lover. She assured me to forget my disrespectful wife and we'll start back where we left off before I got married. Right now, my wife and I are living at my cousin's house in seperate rooms (their stupid sobriety rules which don't apply to me). I've told my friend/lover that if all goes well, I'll like to move in there soon. We'll see

Sadly, my wife posted alot of bullshit on her Facebook page and even shared some of my stuff. She posted alot of drama and set it up where I CAN'T COMMENT. Fortunately, one of her FB friends told her to NOT air out her dirty laundry there.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Move on but not with the ex. Sounds like she just wanted a free ride to the state u moved her to.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Not to sound like an asshole but you are an idiot and you deserve what you are getting.

You posted about this toxic relationship on AB in july and it was just as ****ed up as this post.
You continue to do this crap to yourself so you are getting exactly what you deserve.

Its time to man up and move on.
Or shut the **** up and take what you have coming from this lady.

http://*************.com/forums/sho...e-Has-Just-Taken-A-Deep-Shit-On-Me&highlight=

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Not to sound like an asshole but you are an idiot and you deserve what you are getting.

You posted about this toxic relationship on AB in july and it was just as ****ed up as this post.
You continue to do this crap to yourself so you are getting exactly what you deserve.

http://*************.com/forums/sho...e-Has-Just-Taken-A-Deep-Shit-On-Me&highlight=

Listen up chosenone!!! Anyways you deft got 100 problems.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
You're right. I admit, alot has happened since July. In most events, her mom patched it up by talking sense to my wife and I. As for the Thanksgiving dinner, Karma is truly a bitch. It turns out that everybody had gotten sick from it. I even thanked my wife for NOT fixing me a plate.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Wish there was something to say that would help but also believe in Karma. That said...her lesbian friend has penile envy. She wants your wife all to herself. No competition that way. Your former...well..since you're still married I'd make a decision one way or another regarding your marriage. Either cut it off or give up the former. Can't have your cake and eat it too! Or at least shouldn't.

As I said..wish there was more positive support I could give you. As hard as it may be..it's easier to say than do...I'd cut your losses and let her fend for herself. Or..if you decide to make a go of it...then do so. Start by getting a place of your own. These days..again..not as easily done.

Good luck though....stay positive and keep moving forward.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic