Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Pinning EOD

G

Gon4glry

Dec 4, 2015
Ive been on doctor prescribed TRT since 2005... at first doc had me pin 300mg every 10 days for a few years.. then last few years every 7 days. Ive always felt ok but last 6 months ive been pinning .03ml every other day with an insulin syringe and ive never felt better. No peaks and valleys. Just a steady peak... if your lean enough hitting the delts or quads there is not an issue. I use a 25g x 5/8" insulin with zero problems and zero discomfort. Was just looking at my original lab results when i started TRT... My F test number was a 49 :eek::eek:..... cant imagine how the hell i even functioned at that.

I tried this a couple days ago out of curiosity. Since the slin won’t pull the oil I pulled the plunger out and filled the large syringe with the oil and squirted it directly into the slin syringe. Can’t push it in too fast though, it will bubble and overflow. Is that how you load the slin with Test?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I tried this a couple days ago out of curiosity. Since the slin won’t pull the oil I pulled the plunger out and filled the large syringe with the oil and squirted it directly into the slin syringe. Can’t push it in too fast though, it will bubble and overflow. Is that how you load the slin with Test?
No i load the slin as i would a regular pin. Shouldn't take but a minute longer to pull out with the slin.. Not sure how your doing it but push a little air into your test bottle with the slin then pull back slowly. Should take less then a minute.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011

Did you keep the needle on the syringe you drew with? I know that sounds silly, but I do it all the time with zero issue.

I use a std 3ml to draw with and as you mention, pull out the back of the slin pin. Insert needle and lean at a slight angle. TOUCH the tip of the needle to the side you are leaning and the oil will flow down one side due to surface tension. I stop at the amount I need.

Then just barely set plunger in. DO NOT PUSH. Invert needle and gently shake back and forth. The bubble with make its way to the top and you can purge the air. I you dont lose any if you do it right.

Since I use 29 g needles, Drawing would not be practical. Back loading works great.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Anyone try Emeric Delczeg's 10mg per day (cypionate) protocol,......................10mg IM... ED

I am told you will be amazed at how high free and total test will be with this protocol. my friend can keep E2 in range and his hematocrit and hemoglobin stay manageable ( he also donates blood 2-3x per year)..........with this protocol he doesn't need to use an AI anymore. and gets to keep 50mg extra per week from his 200 mg per week script.

He states that he has never felt better.

N

Navschl10

Jul 27, 2014
This is only my two cents worth. First off I would not consider a cycle to be THT since the intent for THT is long term sustainment of hormone level. Second I would not deviate from the doctor’s instructions. If it’s not working have a very open and frank conversation with your doctor, do not adjust on your own. Try another doctor if your results are not satisfying. I have been through a four doctors in 6 years, and all the methods, creams, gels, patches, injections. I moved to pellets and they are awesome. Constant levels for 4-6 months. So my internal levels are constant and any cycle of kit works very well since it is not also attempting to level my body’s needs. As I said my input and experience.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
This is only my two cents worth. First off I would not consider a cycle to be THT since the intent for THT is long term sustainment of hormone level. Second I would not deviate from the doctor’s instructions. If it’s not working have a very open and frank conversation with your doctor, do not adjust on your own. Try another doctor if your results are not satisfying. I have been through a four doctors in 6 years, and all the methods, creams, gels, patches, injections. I moved to pellets and they are awesome. Constant levels for 4-6 months. So my internal levels are constant and any cycle of kit works very well since it is not also attempting to level my body’s needs. As I said my input and experience.

Tbh, anything I've done has always been DIY, and I may keep it that way, with the acknowledgement it's hard to say how I'll be thinking years from now. Have heard of the pellet approach, but my knowledge stops there. Questions abound:

You've had 4 docs. Was it the methods they prescribed that kept you searching?

Typically what kind of dosing and target blood levels did the 4 docs aim for?

Pellets . . . . any pain, local or systemic reaction, are they visible to someone else . . . . in any case, for how long?

Did not understand "any cycle of kit," and also if it's "not attempting to level the body's needs," then what was the goal? . . . . . . . . . . . thanks.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I'm definitely not lean enough to try that and I also hate shots so I don't think I'll try that.
I guess I just don't understand why you need to be lean. I do sub-q in my fat, so someone really smart, explain this to me. Thank.
@rawdeal, I said someone really smart. Lol take that anyway you want......... Haha..

Mrhat

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I think it means you need help. I am brainstorming with my scraggeldy-assed rescue mutts even as I type. They really know their shit, don't worry, we'll come up with something.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I think it means you need help. I am brainstorming with my scraggeldy-assed rescue mutts even as I type. They really know their shit, don't worry, we'll come up with something.
Thanks, try to hurry. The last time I shot 1.5cc of test 400. My butt hurt for days!
The only thing that saved me is, l mix Lidocaine with it. Which I don't recommend.

Mrhat

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Did you inject left cheek, right cheek, or right in the little bulls eye . . . . . . it matters.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Did you inject left cheek, right cheek, or right in the little bulls eye . . . . . . it matters.
Now you're starting to get personal. Next you'll be asking for my phone number, and taking me out for dinner. What night is good for you?

Ps :I'll bring my butt.

Mrhat

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011

I just use a 27g and load it like normal. No back load. The downside is the needle is dulled a bit with the rubber stopper but not an issue. But 27g fills in about 2 mins for .75ml.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic