PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
1608d1320714270-pics-americas-strongest-woman-2011-group-photo-blue.jpg

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If any of you mods know how to make these NOT attachments I would gladly fix it if you will explain it to me lol

Oh I'm sorry, did you say MODS? Sorry, should I delete it or something? ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Haha I'm sorry. Why thankyou POO for doing that.Now how do you do it?

Couple ways... If the pic is online, like say you have it uploaded on your FB, you can open the pic at FB, right click and click on copy image url. Then in the thread here at TID you can paste the link into the reply box and surround it with the bb code for a picture which is

or you can click the insert image tool above (icon third from the left) and paste the url into it.

If you have it saved on your hard drive though, you should consider opening a free photobucket account at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and upload all your pics there. From there you can copy image urls. Any questions?

(just to show off)

chuck_norris_approves.gif

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Nice, thank for posting pics, RR. So glad you and Kaz got on well, what an honor to meet him.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I placed low.I think 8th or 9th not 100% sure.I am going to do a write up but I wsant to be able to post the times with it.It was very very close on the events this year.I anticipate next year to be heavier as we all were able to finish the events and less than a second divided alot of the placings .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic