Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Picked up igf-1 des how many CC's of AA do I add to the bottle?

S

smokey mcpot

Apr 2, 2012
i picked up igf-1 des from GWP and i have a question. the bottle has 1 mg on it, how many CC's of AA do i add to the bottle? i added 1 CC, but there's only a small ammount of fluid in the bottle. thanks smokey

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
I added the same but then added 2 mls of bac water...then I shoot 50 units a day split between each arm, chest leg

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i picked up igf-1 des from GWP and i have a question. the bottle has 1 mg on it, how many CC's of AA do i add to the bottle? i added 1 CC, but there's only a small ammount of fluid in the bottle. thanks smokey
I add 2ml fluid. Pull to the 30 and that is 150mcg. it will go quick but its cheap and amazing stuff.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I have a question do you have to inject into the muscle trained I read you do not have to you can do sub q what are good dosages? And when to shoot?

G

GreatWhiteRep13

Apr 10, 2012
Lots of back and forth on pre or post for des. I've done both and to be honest, I didn't realize much of a difference in the results. You felt a lot better pumps with a pre work out inj. But other than that no difference. Half life is real short. All lots of controversy on site inj or sub q. I'd see what works best for you, try them both out. I loved the pump I'd get in my tris when doing it site, but results were always the same.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic