egq003

Feb 22, 2014
Running this for comp. in June.

Wk:1-14 GP ANDRO MIX 1ml EOD,
Wk13-16 Hardcore labs WINSTROL 1ml ,
GP HALOTESTIN, ALDACTONE

Armidex ran throughout .5mgs EOD

Clomid nolva HCG

BUT my question is: I want to be able to stay in competition form till September. What should I take to maintain throughout the summer????

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Hard work and tweak your diet. That's a good start.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I would say take time off after a 16 week contest prep.. Your body will be beat up, your cholesterol, and lipids will be probably out of whack. Get blood work done, make sure you are staying healthy and Give time off = or greater to time on. Your body won't go to looking like shit in two months if you don't go nuts with eating and stop training entirely and if you continue your prep diet and even up calories and carbs very slightly week to week you won't rebound and will stay tight. If you want some help holding onto gains while coming off, perhaps some peptides and maybe an eca stack to help with fat burning and appetite... Less is more...keep that in mind

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Running tren Masteron for 16 weeks? That's the first issue

it it shouid really be a slower rank up to the stage But as others mentioned diet and training after contest will greatly help as you taper on cycle

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Damn I wish I could do a 16 week cycle!! I'm on trt, get bloods e/3 months. I'm afraid to go past 10weeks!... I hope 2 weeks is enough time for bloods to be normal!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic