Latest Member
willypear
What's New?

Phentermine?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I've only been taking half and it's working way better than I thought it would. I'm doing keto and forcing myself to eat a couple times a day. Down 8 pounds. I started keto 1 week prior though. This just makes it so much easier to stay away from the crap.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've only been taking half and it's working way better than I thought it would. I'm doing keto and forcing myself to eat a couple times a day. Down 8 pounds. I started keto 1 week prior though. This just makes it so much easier to stay away from the crap.
That is how I roll it unless doing a motorcycle race then I would down a whole AND a Modafinil........lol Great lap times and NOTHING else on your mind but the race!;):)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've used phen a couple times, all with DNP. Always feel pretty decent on it, until day 10-11. Then nothing overcomes the lethargy.
I concur, the lethargy on DNP is overwhelming for me............I sleep all day on it:oops:

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
So even taking phentermine with the DNP still causes lethargy eventually?
Yeah. It's weird for me.

I take phen preworkout with DNP an some type of stim. Usually, shredabull. I'm good for a 2-3 hour workout. I train at 6am, fasted. Then I'm ok, for an hour or two. Then dead till about 5-6pm. Usually feel ok by then.

I do 500mg DNP, split in 250mg dose 12 hours apart.

I train the same on DNP as I do off it. In 2 weeks I can lose 18-20 pounds. But, those last 4-5 days are miserable. Up the cardio to a 900-1000 Cal burn. I don't do time, unless I'm doing a show.