What's New?

Phen dosage for female

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What kind of sides?
By the third day I get jaw pain from clenching without even noticing, that and just 1 cup too much coffee and I get the caffeine nausea.

i wouldn't take clen with phen, I did take phen with DNP, really complemented each other IMO.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
By the third day I get jaw pain from clenching without even noticing, that and just 1 cup too much coffee and I get the caffeine nausea.

i wouldn't take clen with phen, I did take phen with DNP, really complemented each other IMO.
I get that from E/C pretty bad. Most of my molars are cracked from it. And my dental hygienist was molesting my jaw last time I was in. She was impressed with my masseter muscle. I looked like a pit bull with a constant pump in my jaw.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I get that from E/C pretty bad. Most of my molars are cracked from it. And my dental hygienist was molesting my jaw last time I was in. She was impressed with my masseter muscle. I looked like a pit bull with a constant pump in my jaw.

So many jokes, brain overload.

Only ECA that did that for me was the original Stacker 2's, haven't found anything that compared to them bad boys.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Be careful about overloading the stims. If you need that much to tighten up for a show, then consider another show further off or readjust your diet. More is never better, and IMO esp overkill w/ stims while you're dialing into a show - sooo much stress on the body already.

Over time I would also be judicious w/ use of phentermine - I've heard about people experiencing shortness of breath and this just friggen scares me. This is just a grab from Google, but there are lots of people who use phentermine for weightloss and the frequency of that particular side showing up after continued use of phentermine is something people should be aware of.

phentermine and shortness of breath - MedHelp

Last edited:
big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Be careful about overloading the stims. If you need that much to tighten up for a show, then consider another show further off or readjust your diet. More is never better, and IMO esp overkill w/ stims while you're dialing into a show - sooo much stress on the body already.

Over time I would also be judicious w/ use of phentermine - I've heard about people experiencing shortness of breath and this just friggen scares me. This is just a grab from Google, but there are lots of people who use phentermine for weightloss and the frequency of that particular side showing up after continued use of phentermine is something people should be aware of.

phentermine and shortness of breath - MedHelp

She's ready for the show. Trying to lose another pound or so. Its the hunger that gets her.

She's still hungry. Energy is better. I just think a tab an half she should feel it an notice a difference.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
2 tabs. Still hungry. No energy.

Thinking these are not very good.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I wouldn't think of taking 2 a day and I am a tad bit over 130 ;)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have noticed a difference between the tabs and the caps even for US Pharm grade. For me the caps feel like they are much stronger even though they are the same dosage as the tabs. Strange, but this could be the rate of release, and all that other good broscience stuff.

If she took 2 tabs and is still hungry then they are not what they should be bro.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Agreed Id be cracked out on two and I am very well over 130.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic