Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Peptides for Women

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
My wife has shown interest in using peptides after seeing me use GHRP-2 and CJC w/o DAC. I think an article in a women's magazine convinced her more than I did :-(. She's looking at using them for fat loss and general anti-aging.

I'm leaning towards her taking 50-mcg Ipamorelin and 50-mcg CJC w/DAC, at least nightly, if not morning and night.

What is the consensus on peptides for women, for the reasons stated above?

What have you taken and what was the outcome, pros and cons?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
would love to help but haven't, nor will I use them...hopefully someone with actual experience can speak up. :)

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Is there a reason you won't use them?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
My wife has shown interest in using peptides after seeing me use GHRP-2 and CJC w/o DAC. I think an article in a women's magazine convinced her more than I did :-(. She's looking at using them for fat loss and general anti-aging.

I'm leaning towards her taking 50-mcg Ipamorelin and 50-mcg CJC w/DAC, at least nightly, if not morning and night.

What is the consensus on peptides for women, for the reasons stated above?

What have you taken and what was the outcome, pros and cons?

I am not a female, but, I can tell you what feedback I have seen. With a dose of 50/50 twice a day, results were very good. Coupled with a good diet, fat loss was noticeably better.

One thing though. You mentioned w/DAC. I am pretty sure you want it without, so you want the GRF 1-29. I also like the idea of Ipa, because I found the GHRP-2 and 6 to be a bit hard on me, both with appetite and with lethargy.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Is there a reason you won't use them?

I don't find them necessary is all for my personal goals. I find my cycles along with diet and training is all that is needed. Even if I had to lose fat, I would do it old school...cardio, diet and train :)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I don't find them necessary is all for my personal goals. I find my cycles along with diet and training is all that is needed. Even if I had to lose fat, I would do it old school...cardio, diet and train :)

Agreed. It's not necessary at all. I will say, since starting Hgh, it certain does make it easier, but, I have done it all without hgh and peps and know diet and training trumps all. If someone doesn't have their diet down, then they will likely be disappointed in peps and Hgh.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Agreed. It's not necessary at all. I will say, since starting Hgh, it certain does make it easier, but, I have done it all without hgh and peps and know diet and training trumps all. If someone doesn't have their diet down, then they will likely be disappointed in peps and Hgh.

even hgh did nothing amazing in any respect, of course 1-2iu isn't going to produce what say maybe 4 and up will but again, I just don't see the point ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic