Joannafit
What's New?

Peptides causing heartburn !??

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
CJC 1295 no dac 200mcg / ghrp 2 200mcg

ive been testing these for a few months then suddenly last 3 days I have heartburn sensations throughout the day, like indigestion !? Anyone know about this ? Came on shortly after morning injections and has been persistent for a few days coming and going

ive also eaten a ton of veggies for last week, making me super bloated/gassy .. Cause of heartburn symptoms!?

Last edited:
Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Most likely the veggies Bro IMO. I've run a few pep cycles & the only sides I had were (from GhRH-6) I started to sweat profusely. After a couple doses that stopped. But INSANE hunger kicked in due to the Grelin spikes that ghrp causes. Double edge sword. I've always had a hard time eating as much as I needed to grow. Sure you source is good?? I'd give it another week with some more protein & "normal" veg intake.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
That's the odd thing I've been using peps for 3 months .. Then for 3 days this burning in left chest .. No clue what then maybe it would be from sorbitol ? I ate a few bars this last week and was bloated like crazy, I hope it's just that ,

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
200, typo

I was running 600 CJC and 400 ghrp and 200 Ipamorelin per day

now im realizing it may not have been from peps but sorbitol ,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic