Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

People that stare

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
LOL I just saw this thread. It used to piss me off too, I just embrace it now. We look different. We look the way they wanna look. We lift things they can't fathom that we are lifting. The leaner I get, the bigger I look and the fewer sleeves I wear and they are gonna stare or make stupid comments. I just laugh now. I'll get a few cougars in the gym that even swing by for a feel every once in a while. It's all good :)

Haha nice RS

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I noticed a bunch of people staring at me a few years ago...I took it as a compliment--until I realized I had one of those ass-gaskets hanging out of my pants. Now when I get the stares, I back up into a corner and start sweating.

L

losieloos

Dec 19, 2012
Next time they stare at you just give them a quick flex. That's what they want.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
The last time I went to Cancun the entire hotel was gawking at me and making way when I came in from the water. I was stunned and thought "am I really that jacked and tan???". Then I went to the room and It all became clear to me when I saw the th 3rd degree sunburn I had..

O

one more rep

Feb 10, 2014
Got. Same shit myian Rivera. Asked if was wrestler over and over. Even by customs in cancun. Just go with it. Laugh to urself. Lettem stare

R

Rhino76

Feb 27, 2014
It's because we don't blend and aren't like the normal bears in society... I'm 5'7 -230lbs with a bald head all kinds of ink and people are always like trying to touch me and are staring at me all the time but I kinda like it lol ... It's part of the life we chose

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
When I first started dating my girlfriend I told her to be prepared to see people stare, not at you but at me. She was like whatever, no one cares how big you are. Then our first night out she was like OMG, really, why is everyone staring at you. I was like duh, I told you. Then this past weekend in FL she saw people staring again and said she is going to buy me a shirt that says take a picture it lasts longer.....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
When I first started dating my girlfriend I told her to be prepared to see people stare, not at you but at me. She was like whatever, no one cares how big you are. Then our first night out she was like OMG, really, why is everyone staring at you. I was like duh, I told you. Then this past weekend in FL she saw people staring again and said she is going to buy me a shirt that says take a picture it lasts longer.....

Lol that's great bro

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I wore my wife beater to the gym for the first time in months . I have acne on shoulders and arms, but as my blood levels get more stable it gets clearer . Well anyway , I had the HEAVY stares , arms , shoulders , everything . U know what , I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT PEOPLE THINK !!!
I'm happy and that's all that matters, plus I've always had a prob w acne , not real bad but to the point where I see a dermatologist every few months for treatment .
Rock said it right , they stare because they either want that look or can't believe a person is bigger than them or can lift just as much as the , if not more !!!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i dont mind if they stare as long as they got tits..i may even flash the abs just to get their panties in a bunch

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic