Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Penis Enlargement Program

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
All hope is gone in this area my friend. Trust me. I have exhausted all resources. I shrunk my potatoes to make the steak look bigger though. Take up the slack with your tongue...

HAHAHAHA

Funny stuff. Honest...but funny too. Fuckin Axe...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Never seen that product yet, doesnt surprise me. That does remind me of that guy 'Ross', was selling that cockpump forumula. He took a beating at Outlaw, when he was pushing that garbage. Cant remember the name of that product, but its on the tip of my tongue..

But that is pretty funny though, they want you to stay on that product for 7-8 months, and your out what.. $5-600 bucks? lol..

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Men and there penises, very comical. And NO it does not work.

Although if you shoot Hgh directly into it I hear you can gain size ;)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

LOL @ gh, there actualy is a drug that will help that ( direct injection) and I stumbled across that by accident ya know from my latest classes on medicine and chemo, ! lol

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
The only thing that actually works very good for pennis enlargement is Jelqing. Nothing else.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011

Are you volunteering to be the holder......LMAO

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
The only thing that actually works very good for pennis enlargement is Jelqing. Nothing else.

What the hell is Jelqing? Let me google it and see..

Fullybuilt

Fullybuilt

Sep 14, 2010
The inject is called caverject. Seems crazy. I wouldnt fuck around with jelquing too much either. You can rip tissue and then no drug can get you hard. There is only one thing worse than a small dick and thats a dick that doestn work at all. Trying to go from 5-6" and becoming impotent is not worth it. esp when %99 of women wouldnt be able to tell a 5" from a 6" dick unless they had a ruler.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic