Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Pen vs Kits

EvilMonkey1

EvilMonkey1

Jan 27, 2018
Ive been running hygetropin for about 5 years now. Always felt pretty okay and happy with results. Recently Ive been training with some atheltes who tell me ive been wasting my time if I dont use the pens. I checked them out on naps and they asking 200$ for a pen that lasts 2 weeks. Where as I get the 100iu hygetropin kits for 200$ and last me 8 weeks. Is it really worth double the price ? And/or is there anywhere to get pens cheaper? Thanks fellas

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
1) 100iu lasts u 96 days? Not buying it
2) Hyge kit costs $200? Again, not buying it
3) U train with athletes? Doubt it
4) Naps? Thats hilarious

EvilMonkey1

EvilMonkey1

Jan 27, 2018
1) 100iu lasts u 96 days? Not buying it
2) Hyge kit costs $200? Again, not buying it
3) U train with athletes? Doubt it
4) Naps? Thats hilarious

1) yes i do 2iu monday-friday
2) yes 200$ i can screen shot my email orders
3) yes would you like to see videos meat head ? Id run circles around you as you probably just do the famous “walk on an incline” On a treadmill lmao. I played division 1 football and 8 yrs of arena football after that.
4) whats hilarious about naps? Ive used them for 10 yrs.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If you're happy with the hyges, stick with them. I've run quality generic GH before and I've also run pharm grade GH (the seros, not the pharm pens), and I didn't notice any real difference. If you've got a solid source for quality generic GH, stick with it. It's a much better bang for your buck.

I'm assuming these hyges have the brown top with the pinwheel?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Personally I use a generic myself for budget reasons.
If money was no factor then i would use human grade everything.

I think there wrong in saying your wasting your time.
I think there rite in saying human grade is better (duh)

BUT $ per $ what is going to produce the better results to help you reach your goals?
If there using 2iu per day of a fancy overpriced pen.... or you are using 5iu + of a kick ass generic.

You will hear different opinions. If you give it a go report back on what you found to be the difference.

EvilMonkey1

EvilMonkey1

Jan 27, 2018
If you're happy with the hyges, stick with them. I've run quality generic GH before and I've also run pharm grade GH (the seros, not the pharm pens), and I didn't notice any real difference. If you've got a solid source for quality generic GH, stick with it. It's a much better bang for your buck.

Thank you for the positive advice I appreciate it. The hyges i use are yellow tops. Used to be green back in the day but switched to yellow a few years ago. Ill upload a pic.
86085443-9F27-49B7-A41A-68E9981A4DF6.jpeg
1633C5B4-13CA-4FE5-A629-622059BF1623.jpeg

EvilMonkey1

EvilMonkey1

Jan 27, 2018
View attachment 9283 View attachment 9284

Thank you for the positive advice I appreciate it. The hyges i use are yellow tops. Used to be green back in the day but switched to yellow a few years ago. Ill upload a pic.

EvilMonkey1

EvilMonkey1

Jan 27, 2018
Personally I use a generic myself for budget reasons.
If money was no factor then i would use human grade everything.

I think there wrong in saying your wasting your time.
I think there rite in saying human grade is better (duh)

BUT $ per $ what is going to produce the better results to help you reach your goals?
If there using 2iu per day of a fancy overpriced pen.... or you are using 5iu + of a kick ass generic.

You will hear different opinions. If you give it a go report back on what you found to be the difference.
Yea makes sense. Thanks for the input. I may try a couple pens and see if i feel a difference. Ill post an update. I was mostly curious bc i see people posting how tired they get from injecting it. I dont experience that so figured maybe its not potent enough. But I def do recover from injuries and sorness very very quickly.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Now if your hygetropin are not real then the guys were rite, your wasting your time (and money)
The ones I use are Black top Meditrope.
Maybe the other guys will be familiar with those Hygetropin. I know there are many different versions and some are better then others.

Have you ever done an hgh serum test or checked your IGF levels?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
One more.............what the heck,

I've used all the pharma GH out there and blood tested over 15 times. Based on the blood work, the results and the best immediate gauge I have (my hands go numb from GH) there is not enough difference in generics and pharma, if any. Some guys say generics are fine until you run higher doses and get water retention, currently I am running 8 ius on training days with insulin 4 days a week/ 4iu's on rest days. 6 iu's a day when I run GH only pre-workout.

Generics and the water some claim: I don't see anymore water running 8 generic as opposed to running 8 ius of Seros or Humas.

No one looks at me says "you're wasting your time"................oh maybe some internet clown.

I am currently running grey tops mixed to 11 ius and HK Black Tops at 17+ ius and those iu's match USA and Swiss pharma. I know right way by the intensity of my hands, the muscle pumps in the gym, my ability to eat loaves of raisin bread dripping with butter and not get fat.

I was spending 2k a month on pharma GH now I spend 4-500 during a blast.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
One more.............what the heck,

I've used all the pharma GH out there and blood tested over 15 times. Based on the blood work, the results and the best immediate gauge I have (my hands go numb from GH) there is not enough difference in generics and pharma, if any. Some guys say generics are fine until you run higher doses and get water retention, currently I am running 8 ius on training days with insulin 4 days a week/ 4iu's on rest days. 6 iu's a day when I run GH only pre-workout.

Generics and the water some claim: I don't see anymore water running 8 generic as opposed to running 8 ius of Seros or Humas.

No one looks at me says "you're wasting your time"................oh maybe some internet clown.

I am currently running grey tops mixed to 11 ius and HK Black Tops at 17+ ius and those iu's match USA and Swiss pharma. I know right way by the intensity of my hands, the muscle pumps in the gym, my ability to eat loaves of raisin bread dripping with butter and not get fat.

I was spending 2k a month on pharma GH now I spend 4-500 during a blast.
Thanks for that. Good post.

Mrhat

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic