Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pct problems/not regeneraing natural T

M

marshallherd

Mar 5, 2014
Ok ill cut straight to the point, I have taken on and off cycling basically test/var/eq over past 6 or so years. However I guess I never really understood the full legitimate pct. I recently ran some clomid after few months of test,50mg qday for about a month along with 2g tribulus, zma with little d aspartic acid. After the clomid and when im off I know my test is low and libido no existent. So I started 25mg prov daily off of what I read on here forums. I knew of info on hcg and nolva clomid and been reading up but still uncertain how to run it and at this point couple months post cycle I have no libido andfatigued weak quickly, so proviron isnt working. Also didnt have access to these very easily. I am only 25 and figure I have just killed my natural T. And feel I am just trying to get by during my breaks between cycles. I was hoping to get info on full pcts. I only run 4_600mg cyp or e with anavar 50mg at a time. So I dont heavily use. And at this point should I order some nolva or hcg or is it to late. Please any info would greatly be appreciated, I am lost. 25yrs old with no libido/minimal natural T is just not acceptable.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
1) always have everything you need before you need it.
2)D-aspartic acid has to be used 3 grams a day to get a boost
3) tribulus won't help
4) zinc won't help

look for the article in this section on pct with exemastane and torem

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic