Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

PCT for TRT

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Doc tried to tell me that it won't affect having a kid being on TRT.

Normally, this is true, but I don't know how normal a medical case you would be.

A couple of things....

You are young to have been on TRT for 'years', but you did not say why. To my way of thinking, there are only 2 possible reasons: AAS abuse (cycling too long) or, a natural disfunction with the HPT axis (including testicular problems).

200mg of a long ester test a week should not impede sperm count to a point where impregnation is not possible - given that the female is healthy and normal. I don't know that PCT would make a difference - either it will happen or it wont, but like I said, I don't really know your medical history as far as the TRT is concerned. But I do know that the biology of the HPT function typically works the same for everyone, but like every thing else about AAS and physiology, it can deviate greatly with a given individual.

I would simply try to get her pregnant while on TRT. If that fails, try PCT. If that fails, it's fertility clinic time.

I would say consult a doctor but its been my experience that when it comes to testosterone and HPT matters, you will find better information on boards. I guess this is due to the people having first hand experience, and when it comes to your OWN body, people tend get maniacal in their efforts at researching, diagnosing and treating their own problems. doctors lack that kind of motivation and interest.

No one knows this better than trentracks.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
**** dude figured you'd still be able to knock her up, while still on trt. Hell I was Hella juiced when I knocked my wife up and she was on the depo shot for birth control also. Have you guys been trying already?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
**** dude figured you'd still be able to knock her up, while still on trt. Hell I was Hella juiced when I knocked my wife up and she was on the depo shot for birth control also. Have you guys been trying already?

I wouldn't say trying but not not trying. Never use a rubber no birth control and never pull out. But I hit it only like once a week due to I'm worn out from work

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I wouldn't say trying but not not trying. Never use a rubber no birth control and never pull out. But I hit it only like once a week due to I'm worn out from work

Sounds like you may just need to increase the activity ;)

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011

If you are really trying, have your wife use a fertility monitor. You pee on sticks every morn and it learns her ovulation cycle.

When my wife and I decided to have kids, we used one. Hit it first time. When it came time for the second child, we got pregnant the second month.

It takes about a month of usage for it to "learn" her cycle. I have had other friends that have had great experiences as well using them.

Good luck!

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
HMG should help raise sperm count.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
I have heard but that shit is hard to come by

I'm pretty sure you can get a script for it if all else fails..like some one else said. . get a sperm count done then start looking for treatment if needed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic