Joannafit
What's New?

Parabolan (Tren Hex)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I like running tren, and have run both tren A and tren E in the past. Both worked just fine for me, although I tend to prefer tren A. (I'm guessing I ran it at a slightly higher dose, and got better results).

In any event, I've never run the parabolan before, and I'm interested to hear from others that have some person experience from it.

One thing I'm interested in is the suggested pinning schedule and dosing. Can you pin it 2x/week, or is an EOD pinning regimen better? Also, if I can run tren A at 50mg EOD and get good results, what would an equivalent dosing for the parabolan?

Have always wondered whether the mystique of parabolan simply lies in it being less common, or if people found it easier to run than tren A.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I used to run it when you could get HG parabolan in France, Negma I believe it was and came in amps with like 76 mg in em... wierd number 3 a week and you were golden, I am a great responder thou and honestly I shot em all at once 1 time per week.
maybe that was not optimal but I assure you it worked for me and others.
if I was gonna do it now I would do em twice a week and perhaps 2 at once, but I cannot get that stuff since the early 90's and not sure how the UG stuff would compare.
Loved em though

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I used to run it when you could get HG parabolan in France, Negma I believe it was and came in amps with like 76 mg in em... wierd number 3 a week and you were golden, I am a great responder thou and honestly I shot em all at once 1 time per week.
maybe that was not optimal but I assure you it worked for me and others.
if I was gonna do it now I would do em twice a week and perhaps 2 at once, but I cannot get that stuff since the early 90's and not sure how the UG stuff would compare.
Loved em though

Was this late 80s? I remember this back then along with something I don't see anymore - Durabolin 50(human grade). I think both were from France. Durabolin 50 was just nandrolone phenpropolate in 50mg that came in 2ml vials. And if memory serves me the Parabolin came in ampules. Though I have never tried Parabolin.

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
The only para/hex I ever had was from GAC /RSOC. It was good, but I had never run tren a at that point. I soon found fina and moved on. I traded away the para for a pile of ip prop/suspension mix. Ouch

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
RSOC...that's a blast from the past :)

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
When I ran hex, it was just tren e but the price was hex. I was young and dumb. Everyone will tell you that hex is so much better. Never understood it since is just a a different Ester but the same compound.Not Talking para Either

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
love hex! 75mg 3 x week was enough to make huge changes.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I Have used a lot of all of them. My favorite is still the Acetate.
Hex would be second but nothing magical about it imo. Same but slightly different.

The magic and all time best imo were the Fina-H carts to Fina-Ject

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
When I ran hex, it was just tren e but the price was hex. I was young and dumb. Everyone will tell you that hex is so much better. Never understood it since is just a a different Ester but the same compound.Not Talking para Either

maybe the answer is in here somewhere? Any internet discussion of esters and half lives looks like tren hex and tren e are not too dissimilar . . . . .
but there are 2 esters that begin with "hex," maybe there is a significant difference that explains the aura of the original parabolin vs. the more recently available ug tren hex?

love hex! 75mg 3 x week was enough to make huge changes.

and then, of course, I wonder if your experience can be explained by the above. Saw a guy on another board who once recommended tren "hex" @ 75mg, 3 x week plus some relatively low Test as a very nice little cycle, the "aura" continues . . . . .

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
Parabolan was my favorite. Worked very well when cutting. Noticed no sides from it like enanthate or ace. Definitely one of my all time favorites.
Frequent injects are needed.

H

haromaria

Sep 3, 2016
I'm french and i have used in the past the real parabolan from pharmacy. Use 3 amps weekly. Now we can find the molecule from chinese powder but not sure it's the same.

Trenbolone acetate is for me stronger than parabolan.
I mix 100mg trenbolone enanthate with 50mg trenbolone acétate so 150mg/ml
Very strong mix. Very very good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic