Can someone tell me what this means.

Testosterone Is a Strong Correlate of Ghrelin Levels in Men​

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Can someone tell me what this means.

Testosterone Is a Strong Correlate of Ghrelin Levels in Men​

Makes you hungry. Ghrelin is the hormone that makes you hungry. Testosterone increases ghrelin in a lot of guys and is the reason many say they can eat so much more food when on cycle. My one brother is like that. Not me so much.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Looking back at everything I’ve been an idiot for sure . I was taking the mk677 and doing an hour or two or cardio a day and only eating a total of maybe 2000 calories. Def didn’t know what I was doing. Should have research stuff more. Just trying to level out. I’ve had anxiety before but never anything. That caused panic attacks or fear of crowds or like claustrophobia.
Sorry you going thru this man. It’s not fun at any age and can happen to anyone. My wife never had a panic attack till she was in her 40s. Now she knows what I was going through when we were teens. There’s something about having a panic attack that changes you. You start getting nervous or anxious more easily because you’re worried it will happen again. And then that constant anxious feeling can eventually cause another panic attack. The best thing imo is to reduce total stress on the body. When you have a panic attack it’s your bodies way of telling you that you that it is under way too much stress. Not just mental stress either. Physical stress is stress too. So if you are still having problems give yourself a little break man from it all man. Regroup and hit it again. Are you taking your test injections IM or subQ? Even injection pip and swelling is extra stress on the body. It all adds up. Especially over time. Hopefully it was just the MK but look at what stress in your life you can get away from or stop for a bit. Or do some meditation and make sure your getting good sleep. Think a lot of people that have panic attacks have sleep problems also. It all adds up. Kinda sounds like your changing your life around. Trying to get healthy again. Don’t do too much too fast you know. Good luck.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
It’s prescribed 400mg twice a day. I do have heavy stress with business and a terminal I’ll family member
I would lean more on your environment and life events causing this anxiety. I know other things like lack of sleep and etc that contribute.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Sorry you going thru this man. It’s not fun at any age and can happen to anyone. My wife never had a panic attack till she was in her 40s. Now she knows what I was going through when we were teens. There’s something about having a panic attack that changes you. You start getting nervous or anxious more easily because you’re worried it will happen again. And then that constant anxious feeling can eventually cause another panic attack. The best thing imo is to reduce total stress on the body. When you have a panic attack it’s your bodies way of telling you that you that it is under way too much stress. Not just mental stress either. Physical stress is stress too. So if you are still having problems give yourself a little break man from it all man. Regroup and hit it again. Are you taking your test injections IM or subQ? Even injection pip and swelling is extra stress on the body. It all adds up. Especially over time. Hopefully it was just the MK but look at what stress in your life you can get away from or stop for a bit. Or do some meditation and make sure your getting good sleep. Think a lot of people that have panic attacks have sleep problems also. It all adds up. Kinda sounds like your changing your life around. Trying to get healthy again. Don’t do too much too fast you know. Good luck.
Thanks for taking the time to right that. Yes stress is crazy. My mom’s sick and we weren’t expecting the news plus I have an owner op business. You’re right I don’t sleep either. Always had anxiety but never fear of crowds like that before. It’s scary what some of these meds or supps can do to the mind. I have been of the mk677 for about a week now. I am about 70 percent better which I’m beyond grateful for. Finally popped out of that depression I had consuming me. Back on TRT just way lower dose starting to feel “normal again” appreciate everyone’s help and advice. Means a lot that people are willing to help others that they don’t even know.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Sorry for my last message if it was a little feminine lol. Maybe I do have too much estrogen too

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
All good man. I get like that a lot myself on here as you’ll see if you haven’t already.
Been off the mk677 for 3 weeks maybe. Back to normal. Thank god. It’s scary what it did to me mentally. But atleast I know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic