Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Pancake pectorals.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
My chest is and has been with my back and shoulders my best body parts but a pinched nerve in my neck causes me issues. It flared up last week and is getting worse I woke up this morning and my chest was flat as a pancake. I guess I will have to get it cracked. I hate to do it because it's dangerous but it's killing me right now. Anyone else ever hear of this or have any type of nerve impingement?

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Never heard of that, but I know pinched nerves can cause some crazy issues depending on where. I haven't had anything similar to that, but my lower back is screwed and gives me issues quite often. It always messes with my training and I'm always having to train around it. I know I need to get it checked out and taken care of, but I just haven't yet.

Hope it all works out for you man.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have not seen that happen, but like Rock Diesel said nerves can cause some crazy things to happen. Have you tried acupuncture? I always had a session after the chiropractor and it was amazing. Now the VA will no longer pay for it, so it is back to the inversion table and my wife cracking what she can.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Had Sciatica nerve issues some time back, so I know nerve issues are a real bother. As Genetic Freak said, acupuncture does work, I tried it and I've never looked back.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I thought this was a food thread! U-turn.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic