Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

P-gh

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Okay so This is the research I found on P-GH and borrowed the article,Sounds very promising.
I see that U Kits aren't a sponsor so I hope this thread will be appropriate and no one is affiliated it any way.

Curious to get any of the members feedback on this product if you have used it or not (thinking about using it). Here is a write-up from the Universal Kits site so you don't have to visit, I also think the testimonials can be very misleading. I haven't seen many people who DIDN'T like the product and was what we call on alot of things "a non-responder", so all things point to positive. Downside... expensive (no where close to GH therapy or even black market GH, but still exp.)

Richard SD Read M Agric Sc BND, PhD

Recent estimates of human requirement for indispensable amino acids have shown that the requirement for key amino acids such as lysine is two fold, three fold higher than previously thought. As a consequence recommended intakes for protein, particularly for vulnerable groups such as the elderly, need to be revised. Indispensable amino acids can also be used directly to improve amino acid supply in diets. A range of nitrogen compounds such as creatine and branched chain amino acids are currently used by groups such as athletes, although their efficacy is open to question. Peptides are natural components of the diet and some of these have been shown to have beneficial effects. The emergence of methods for genetic modification of food proteins raises possibilities of the development of novel foods for a variety of benefits including improved supply of indispensable amino acids, reduced allergenicity, or preformed antibodies to reduce risk of disease.

Human Growth Hormone, or HGH, is produced by the pituitary gland in your brain. After the age of 20, the hormone release rate greatly decreases, and by the age of 30 most people start to notice an acceleration in the aging process.

One of the leading factors involved in this decline is the decreased production of Human Growth Hormone. Studies indicate that your body produces about 15% less of the hormone with each successive decade. As you get older, and your body begins to produce less of the human growth hormone, you start to notice that you look and feel older.According to 1998 clinical study "You can reasonably look to reversing ten to twenty years of age decline with one year of continual therapy."
Powerful HGH benefits for you include the following: * Muscle mass restoring. * Body fat decrease. * Skin thickening, wrinkles reducing.* Lost hair restoration & Hair color restoration. * Energy and sexual function increase. and Cholesterol profile improvement, Size of liver, pancreas, heart and others restoration.
Vision improvement, Memory improvement, Blood pressure normalization, Cardiac output and
stamina increase.

Human Growth Horomone works in both men and women

P-GH Is the most effective way to raise growth hormone levels in the body at a fraction of the cost of growth hormone therapy and proven to raise levels higher. How is this possible you ask? Simple........ P-GH is a blend of amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-amino butyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine. Studies have proven that Gama Amino Butric Acid alone dramatically increases growth hormone production in the pituitary gland and higher levels of growth hormone over a prolonged period like 6-12 months will produce a significant increase in lean muscle mass and decrease body fat. Growth hormone has been called the fountain of youth and promotes well being. It is the higher levels of growth hormone that allow a small boy to grow into a man gaining height and weight in the teen years. Growth hormone therapy on the average can cost $1200.00 a month and more!

We are the first to carry this growth hormone precursor the safest and most effective alternative to the old expensive growth hormone therapy only convenient to the rich and famous at a fraction of the cost.

Ingredients: Amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-aminobutyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine.

Source: Universal Kits (universalkits.com)

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
So received the PGH in the mail yesterday,Received 1 30ml. vial of powder & 1 30ml. vial of solution.
once the 2 were added the powder dispersed completely,No cloudyness clear as can be.

Directions say take 1/2 ml. 15 minutes prior too going to bed,SUBLINGUILE .

side effects maybe shortness of breath,flushing,etc. But is said this is harmless and will pass.......

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
let me know how it works out for you.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Interested as well, keep us updated.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Well last night was the first dose took as directed with instructions it came with 1/2 ml. under the tongue 15 min. before bed...Gotta say I dreamed MY ASS OFF!
Very vivid very detaILED

stay tune

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic