What's New?

Over train on AAS

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So just curious.

Do you guys over-train on juice?

I feel it is necessary(sometimes) and kind of hard to pull off. (Also depending on how much your taking)

Would you say 250mg a week and 400mg of deca a week (my current cycle), would be sufficient enough to prevent to what WOULD be over training IF you weren't taking anything.

Agree?

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Ive def felt overtrained at times while on... It can happen!

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
wen I am on a cycle, yes i over train just cause wen on a cycle muscle recovers much faster then off a cycle.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Cause i figure i should be working the muscle groups 2x a week.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Dude I always overtrain while on, shit thats why I am on to get fucking BIG and recovery is better when on.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Very easy to do

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Cause i figure i should be working the muscle groups 2x a week.

There should no reason not to hit each bodypart 2x a week while your on. Anything less is pure lazyness. Its difficult to overtrain while on a cycle. The AAS allow you to recover quicker, thus you need less rest between bodyparts. So get to the gym and stop looking at yourself in the mirror 76 times a day!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think a lot of bodybuilders still only hit each muscle once a week, but they do a lot more different exercises and total reps than a normal person working out 1 muscle per week would. I follow Jay Cutler on twitter and he always tweets out when he is done with a workout (usually 2 or 3 in the fuckin morning, lol). He ALWAYS only mentions a single muscle group that he has worked. He spend one entire workout on chest, one entire workout just on Delts. Another workout for Legs. Another workout for Back. Another workout for arms. So that's 5 days alone right there.

So, I think you can choose one or the other. Either hit each muscle twice a week with 3 exercises per muscle or hit each muscle once with 6-7 exercises. If you do it twice a week, you are NOT maximizing the recovery time and limiting your overall growth potential in the short run. BUT, in the long run you probably make it up with the extra workouts you're getting in...pick your poison.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Get Some- I agree with your assessment, but KBD is not a pro. All pro's had to put their time in the gym working on maturing their muscles. Once muscle maturity is met you can then go to a 1 bodypart a week. But not everyone reaches muscle maturity. This is the one reason alone why Cutler who is approaching his 40's is dominating the younger generation of pro's. There are no shortcuts and maturity will usually win every time. KBD may think he has great shape, but I can see his muscles have not fully matured and I do not say that in a mean way. He is still young, nothing he can do about that!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Get Some- I agree with your assessment, but KBD is not a pro. All pro's had to put their time in the gym working on maturing their muscles. Once muscle maturity is met you can then go to a 1 bodypart a week. But not everyone reaches muscle maturity. This is the one reason alone why Cutler who is approaching his 40's is dominating the younger generation of pro's. There are no shortcuts and maturity will usually win every time. KBD may think he has great shape, but I can see his muscles have not fully matured and I do not say that in a mean way. He is still young, nothing he can do about that!

They will as i get older.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
ya, You'll get there...trust me, your chest and shoulders will fill out in a couple years. My shoulders got a lot wider and I really filled out between 20-25.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I have over trained several times before while on before. all though it may have a few benefits with he quick recovery time, I wouldnt recommend making a habit because you may be raising the risk of injury

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic